• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTKT

Write down the numbers.

Go to Community -- Marketplace

Use the search button - "Crate XX"

Don't do what I did. :lol

You should be able to right click on one of your item and select "search for items with the same name". Then, it would give you a breakdown of the average price, highest price and lowest with fancy graphics about the sales over the last month/year.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Searching never really narrows it down for me. I still get 25k+ results when searching for a specific crate #. It doesn't just list that crate #. weird.

1-D_FTW

tried that but it lumps all the crates together so the prices go from 2 cents to $300 o_O

That's just the range it's selling for. If people are selling it for 2 cents, it means it's effectively worthless. Although you can set some random price just to be cheeky. Be bold. Go for 500.

You should be able to right click on one of your item and select "search for items with the same name". Then, it would give you a breakdown of the average price, highest price and lowest with fancy graphics about the sales over the last month/year.

Agreed.

Searching never really narrows it down for me. I still get 25k+ results when searching for a specific crate #. It doesn't just list that crate #. weird.

I give up then. You're right. I just assumed that because different numbers would give different amounts of hits, that it was doing this with accurate results. It's chaos.

That's the best way to fix it because custom resolutions will use only the refresh rate you tell it to whereas 1080p has a bunch of options that screw it up.

I tried all kind of fixes, but the only one I could get to work is adding -dx9 to the command line, so basically I can't play it on DX10. I couldn't create a custom resolution because the nvidia control panel saw it as a duplicate.

xJavonta

Banned
I just got Forge (greenlit title) and while it's not fantastic I could definitely see it being fun with a private party of friends. I'm awful at the game though.

Salsa

well I thought the steam community market could serve as a workaround to sending someone money to their steam wallet (by buying a crate from them) but apparently you cant find a specific item that someone put on sale. Like a link directly to the one item you want to buy.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Not sure if it's been mentioned: the Waking Mars Steam key is now up on your bundle page.

xJavonta

Banned
My guess is Android.

Yup, looks like Android 4

Edit: I think I may have some spare keys. They aren't activated on the Humble Bundle page, but I already have the games. So in this post there will be keys for:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Cogs

I don't know if the keys work, so if you've tried them and they do or don't work please post your results.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
DO NOT QUOTE THIS ENTIRE POST

---Odds are most keys are gone by now.---

Thanks for the heads up on Waking Mars; just had it at the top of my wishlist, now I got it with my Android key!

Some free Steam keys below to celebrate. Remember you'll be locked out after so many failed attempts. Be nice & let me know if keys are taken/you took one(s) so I can mark it out. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to spam the thread.

Cryostasis #1
Cryostasis #2
Cryostasis #3

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor #1:
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor #2:
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor #3:
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor #4:

Fantasy Wars #1
Fantasy Wars #2
Fantasy Wars #3

King's Bounty: The Legend #1
King's Bounty: The Legend #2
King's Bounty: The Legend #3

Men Of War #1
Men Of War #2
Men Of War #3

Men Of War: Red Tide #1
Men Of War: Red Tide #2
Men Of War: Red Tide #3

Necrovision #1
Necrovision #2

Necrovision #3

Necrovision: Lost Company #1
Necrovision: Lost Company #2
Necrovision: Lost Company #3

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC #1
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC #2
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC #3
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC #4
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC #5

Star Wolves 3 : Civil War #1
Star Wolves 3 : Civil War #2
Star Wolves 3 : Civil War #3

Titan Quest #1:
Titan Quest #2:
Titan Quest #3:
Titan Quest #4:
Titan Quest #5:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War #1
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War #2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War #3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War #4

XIII Century Gold #1
XIII Century Gold #2
XIII Century Gold #3

Hylian7

My Steam has gotten extremely janky today where it crashes constantly. I've tried deleting ClientRegistry.blob a bunch of times, then Steam finally starts, only to crash again if I try to launch Dota 2. WTF!

Xyber

Thanks for the heads up on Waking Mars; just had it at the top of my wishlist, now I got it with my Android key!

Some free Steam keys below to celebrate. Remember you'll be locked out after so many failed attempts. Be nice & let me know if keys are taken/you took one(s) so I can mark it out. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to spam the thread.

Thanks, took Dawn of War #4.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Ugh, I bought a copy of FTL to give out thinking it wouldn't go any lower before I gave it away. Missed my chance.

PM me if you want it. Humble Store version so you get Steam and DRM-free. ASAP since I want to go to bed. Aaaand gone.

Croc

Banned

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor #2:

Grabbed this one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom