• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that they put up Driver Fusion on Steam considering it used to be relevant as the superior Driver Sweeper.

Now with achievements, fuck you driver remnants!

Blizzard

Banned
Prediction: we are going to see a small Square Enix/Eidos sale later today. (no real evidence)

Edit: Secondary prediction - dailies or weekly sales including Trainz, Ankh, Blue Toad Murder Files, Avencast, Jack Keane.

Steam weekly deals are up:

Damn you Jase for making me think there was a game to buy.

Airline*

Chronoja are you a wizard, or a time traveler. Your name has "Chrono" so I assume the latter.

And as always, Just Cause 2 is recommended. It's a fun game, and if you get it you can join in whenever there are fan mod multiplayer tests!

Prediction: we are going to see a small Square Enix/Eidos sale later today. (no real evidence)

Edit: Secondary prediction - dailies or weekly sales including Trainz, Ankh, Blue Toad Murder Files, Avencast, Jack Keane.

Let's hope you're right, I want to buy Deus Ex GOTY!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Your username is almost never unique (unless you're like me), and your login name shouldn't really be disclosed to other people, so just post a link to your Steam profile page.

Seriously, one of my pet peeves is when people go "hey add me on Steam, my user name is ______", then you do a search on Steam for them and there's like three pages worth of hits.
That's why I roll with xxx1998GabeIsKing8991xxx.::EpicPwnageGamer::.loltrolledlol

If you see another guy with a nick like that, you can point at him and laugh. On second thought, don't do that: he probably has mental problems and it ain't funny.

Okay, so I've been getting this error for months. It usually pops up upon starting Steam or when I'm downloading, but, really, it happens continually throughout the day. Searching for an answer online has proven fruitless.

Help?

steamerrorywy3t.jpg

ShaneB

Are you using Steam in developer mode? Check your Steam shortcut for -dev

Yeah.. my question was going to be why are you running Steam in dev mode? :p Since the error was clearly labeled Dev warning :p edit: and you are curious as well :p figure that out!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Giving away various Steam keys since there's no use hanging onto them. Quote with the one(s) you want and I'll PM you once I mark them all off. Please feel free to take more than one, especially if you're taking ones I have multiples of.

Edit: Most gone. Leftover keys in this post for the vultures. Quote to see:

Fireburst #1:
Fireburst #2:
Fireburst #3:
Fireburst #4:
Fireburst #5:
Fireburst #6:
Ion Assault:
Miner Wars 2081:
Miner Wars Arena:
Spacechem:
Vegas: Make it Big #1:
Vegas: Make it Big #2:
Vegas: Make it Big #3:
Vegas: Make it Big #4:
Zombie Pirates #1:
Zombie Pirates #2:
Zombie Pirates #3:
Zombie Pirates #4:
Zombie Pirates #5:

A Game of Dwarves
Beat Hazard Complete
Blackwell Bundle
Blackwell Deception
Cubemen
Defenders of Ardania
EU Chronicles Collection (EU III Complete + Divine Wind + Heir to the Throne)
Earth Defense Force + DLC
Fieldrunners
Fireburst x4
Gemini Rue
Gettysburg
Ion Assault
Journey Down Chapter 1
Killing Floor + 11 DLC
Lume
Miner Wars 2081
Miner Wars Arena
M.U.D. TV
Nuclear Dawn
Pid
Puzzle Bots
Red Orchestra
Red Orchestra 2
Resonance
Snapshot
Spacechem
Two Worlds II
Vegas: Make it Big x2
Warlock: Master of the Arcane
X-Blades
Zombie Pirates x4

Sini

Giving away various Steam keys since there's no use hanging onto them. Quote with the one(s) you want and I'll PM you once I mark them all off. Please feel free to take more than one, especially if you're taking ones I have multiples of.
Gemini Rue please?

Earth Defense Force + DLC Please?

Santiako

EDF Please?

edit: oops, nevermind

GAMERG0D

A Game of Dwarves
Cubemen
Miner Wars 2081
Miner Wars Arena

Can I have these?

Red Orchestra 2 and/or EUIII?

damn dude. very cool.

Warlock

or Nuclear Dawn if thats taken.

Thanks!

Risgroo

Red Orchestra 2?

A Game of Dwarves please?
Journey Down Chapter 1

Can I get Resonance and or Blackwell Bundle please if it's not already taken?

Miker

Blackwell Bundle, please?

Nabs

lol can I get that Gettysburg game.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member

A copy of Warlock and EU Complete if possible please Xelios. If not, then just Warlock would be great! :) Many thanks to you for doing this.

Nopren

EU Chronicles Collection, please.

Blablurn

Can I have Killing Floor + 11 DLC please? : O

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Just Cause 2 DLC is super cheap but is it worth it? I always get worried worried if DLC vehicles and weapons are game-breaking or something. Do you get them all unlocked as soon as you start the game?

Kassu

Banned
Vegas: Make it Big? :D I was going to ask for Resonance but I was too slow..

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Lume, please

I'll take a Zombie Pirates too if no one else claims one of the five

A Game of Dwarves?

And X-Blades and Defenders of Ardania, I guess. I already own Blades of Time and Two Worlds II, so why not?

nexen

Can I has a copy Fireburst? Oh and Miner Wars 2081 please?

also: you are awesome.

Deques

Warlock please and miner wars too?

Can I get xblades please

cicero

Blackwell Deception
Miner Wars 2081

Please :)

eyeless

two worlds 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom