• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGO Batman is more enjoyable than I expected. I played through the first Indy game and didn't enjoy it much, but I guess I can chalk that up to not being much of an Indy fan.

kuYuri

Question, if anyone can help me with Star Wars: KotOR.

I installed the widescreen mod, but are the menus supposed to look like this in 1920x1080? Seems way too small.

swkotor2013-05-0622-19hiin.png

Sianos

Driver: San Francisco is amazing and everyone should play it.

I'll post a more detailed dissertation at a later time. Just finished it tonight myself, glad I took the recommendation to pick it up last sale and glad I finally finished it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

I'll post a more detailed dissertation at a later time. Just finished it tonight myself, glad I took the recommendation to pick it up last sale and glad I finally finished it.
There's no need for any more detail, your first sentence is enough. This game is GOOD*.

*and by good I mean EXTREMELY FUCKING AWESOME. Do you like Midtown Madness? This feels like a spiritual sequel. You don't like Midtown Madness? Get out of here, you don't belong in a gaming forum**.

**actually, you do belong here, as everyone has different tastes, but I feel sorry for you for not being able to enjoy such great games. And I hate that Microsoft never released a PC port of the 3rd game.

sibarraz

Banned
Thanks for the game xelios

Beat hazard is really fun, and using my music is awesome

My only gripe is that I found the game to be TOO shiny, it feels like at any moment I will suffer an attack of epilepsy

Thanks for the game xelios

Beat hazard is really fun, and using my music is awesome

My only gripe is that I found the game to be TOO shiny, it feels like at any moment I will suffer an attack of epilepsy

You can dial it back in the options, thanks for reminding me that I really want to play this game again.

One of the worst pc ports ever (not quite as bad as sr2, but horrible all the same)

-no wheel support, no FFB support
-black bars
-locked at 30 hz
-uplay
-didn't support my native res
-no graphics options as far as I can remember
-awful graphics

Mildly entertaining once you get to the faster cars but with no wheel support what is the point.

Calidor

so apparantely RO2 was released as F2P on Steam and nobody said anything to me! Downloading now to see whats up.

Last time I checked on the asian beta, game was a mess

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
One of the worst pc ports ever (not quite as bad as sr2, but horrible all the same)

-no wheel support, no FFB support
-black bars
-locked at 30 hz
-uplay
-didn't support my native res
-no graphics options as far as I can remember
-awful graphics

Mildly entertaining once you get to the faster cars but with no wheel support what is the point.
It's not locked at 30hz, and it has wheel support. Not sure about the resolution, but I could play at 1080p just fine. As for graphics, you have to download the ENB mod to restore the HDR effects.

Megasoum

Banned
It's not locked at 30hz, and it has wheel support. Not sure about the resolution, but I could play at 1080p just fine. As for graphics, you have to download the ENB mod to restore the HDR effects.

Exactly, I was running at a stable 120fps. Sure it's not exactly a looker but I've seen worst.

And even with wheel support, I really don't see how somebody would want to play that with a wheel. It's too arcadey to be really worth it and how the hell do you do all the shifts mechanics with a wheel?

Anyway, now because of those posts I want to start a third playthrough lol...dammit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Still hurts though :(

It would've been a tasty bone to throw to all those waiting for the next Half-Life. To that end, Valve should have stuck with it, but I suppose, at the time (2006-2007), Episode Three was still scheduled to release before the end of 2007. "Hindsight is 20/20" and all that.

iavi

The app in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3's entry was updated as of 2 hours ago, so progress is happening there, still.

Lord of Shadow's was updated as of 8 minutes ago, so happenings are there too.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
General:
- Increased font size in chat to improve readability
fucking finally!

Only thing I need now is the option to have consistent font size changes across the whole app and I'll be set, since editing steamstyles constantly was annoying :)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
[Amazon]
[Humble Double Fine Bundle]

• $1.00+
    • Costume Quest
    • Psychonauts
    • Stacking
  • $7.92+
    • Brutal Legend
[Indiegala Store]

[Gamefly] (possibly US only for Valve games) - use code GFDMAY20 for 20% off