• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Heads up thanks to my friend 7extonly: Gamersgate has dropped the sale price on Hitman Absolution and its Professional Edition to $7.49 and $8.75 respectively. Cheapest it's been so far.
Didn't see them mentioned in the last few pages so I think they are new but Oil Rush and Retro City Rampage are also on sale on steam and could be added to the list.(if they aren't new disregard)

Thanks. I just put the daily and midweek, anyone is free to post others since I'm not going to get in the habit of keeping up with deals directly from Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Shift 2 is still $80 on Steam AU. Good god, EA.

Edit: It's $20 on Origin AU, as it should be. Conspiracy! :p

That will be 1$ then. I will send you my Paypal-Information through PM.

Just kidding. Check your PMs soon.

Edit: Fuck. I totally forgot that the Humble Bundle just gives out keys in a batch. Sorry bro. I didnt notice. Really sorry. I was thinking since the older bundles and android-bundles gave out seperate keys, this one would too. :(

Tomodachi

They're not different keys? :( Bummer, I only need Brutal Legend to complete the Double Fine Steam Sacred Collection (DFSSC from now on). Oh well, I'll wait for dat summer sale.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Can't wait to hear morningbus's thoughts on that midweek deal.
The talk of our own mortality the other day has Stallion and me writing a script to automatically dispense hate for certain games in case of our untimely deaths. This unfortunately means I do not have time to craft a specific metaphor that properly exhibits the breadth and depth of disdain and contempt I have for the Serious Sam series.

I apologize for this lapse.

I will however say that if you are interested in Serious Sam, instead consider the fly swatter game from Mario Paint. It does everything that Serious Sam does, but better and in a way that does not suck the soul from your being like some button-popping glutton scraping the marrow from a bone.

1-D_FTW

The talk of our own mortality the other day has Stallion and me writing a script to automatically dispense hate for certain games in case of our untimely deaths. This unfortunately means I do not have time to craft a specific metaphor that properly exhibits the breadth and depth of disdain and contempt I have for the Serious Sam series.

I will however say that if you are interested in Serious Sam, instead consider the fly swatter game from Mario Paint. It does everything that Serious Sam does, but better and in a way that does not suck the soul from your being like some button-popping glutton scraping the marrow from a bone.

You need to build in an algorithm so the venom for said games increases with time.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Infinity + infinity + 1 or gtfo with that pleb garbage. I might as well be playing on a Ti-83 or, ugh, a PS3.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Maintenance starting soon.

v_henryg said:
We'll be performing routine maintenance on some of the Steam servers today, May 7, at approximately 16:30 PDT (GMT-0700). We expect the maintenance to be complete by 17:00 PDT.

Game play for most users should not be interrupted, but Steam chat, game lobbies, matchmaking, and community web features will be briefly unavailable. Some multiplayer games that check for an active Steam connection may be affected.

FYC

Banned
A large part of it might be nostalgia since it was my first 360 game(and I liked it enough to get every cheevo), but I'm really enjoying replaying Force Unleashed on PC for the first time in years. Also all the bonus campaigns and skins the Ultimate Sith Edition adds are awesome. Pretty solid game honestly, I think I might 100% it again just for the hell of it. Flawed for sure, but fun enough.

The boss battles are lame though.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Is the "buy Serious Sam, get a free kick in the nuts by Morningbus" promo still up?

Salsa

ibm1UJwm7JpKAa.PNG

these guys always come off as so sad, I kinda feel bad

it's like some oliver twist shit

The awkward moment at Valve when they realise nobody working there is responsible for turning the servers back on.

Now everybody is just hoping somebody else does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom