• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

How am I supposed to masturbate to it, then?

spit_take.gif

^ that was pretty much me. just now.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Now that you mention it, Mechanical achievement didn't show up for me.

Fucking GFWL.

Muahahahah now we know you didn't *really* beat the game because achievements never lie. What makes it even more amusing is that they probably had to change very little when moving the XBLA achievement list over to GFWL and they still failed.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Get it, it's worth it!

What's the news on the game's expansion? Will it have new races and stuff? I can only play so much minotaur/human/lizard. :<

Muahahahah now we know you didn't *really* beat the game because achievements never lie. What makes it even more amusing is that they probably had to change very little when moving the XBLA achievement list over to GFWL and they still failed.

Nah, this way it looks like a sequence break. I'm just hardcore like that.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I got the Salsa/Jace bug.

Just bought Company of Heroes 2, since I won't prolly play much of it. I played the Original Company of Heroes, but only with groups of friends (against others, on matchmaking). not so much solo...

Curse you all! :D

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Just bought Company of Heroes, since I won't prolly play much of it. I played the Original Company of Heroes, but only with groups of friends (against others, on matchmaking).

What if it goes on sale today/tomorrow when the Steamworks overhaul hits?

Damn, that's a slick cover-up. The Metroidvania whore inside all of us nods in approval.

Honestly though, it's kinda embarrassing how shoddy that is but at least it runs well and the M+KB controls are fine. Sadly the dev's page seems to be all but abandoned.

Speaking of, when is Dust gonna be up for pre-order?

Probably gonna coincide with the next big Furry Convention.

I will perform the ultimate sequence break and skip Dust.

rofl

It's releasing in April so, might not have a pre-order at all.

Nice. That's three.

Everyone else: we have one spot available in a 4-pack of Torchlight II.
1. TruthJunky
2. InternHertz
3. Got the Shakes
4. ???

Anyone else interested?

InternHertz or Got the Shakes... would either of you be willing to do the initial 4-pack purchase? (If we can't find a fourth person immediately, I'll gladly buy the fourth code and later find someone to sell it to.)

I can send money immediately.

Is it seriously worth it? It is an odd place for me, it looks interesting, but I am unsure

Hard to say, I was gifted the game and as someone who never played anything like this really, I enjoyed it. I haven't finished it yet, but again, speaking from someone totally indifferent to the genre, it is enjoyable for the atmosphere and pacing.

"Seriously" worth it, I don't know. For the price absolutely.

InternHertz or Got the Shakes... would either of you be willing to do the initial 4-pack purchase? (If we can't find a fourth person immediately, I'll gladly buy the fourth code and later find someone to sell it to.)

I can do it if you need me to.

Edit: I probably won't be home for another hour or so to do it.

Tomodachi

Is it seriously worth it? It is an odd place for me, it looks interesting, but I am unsure

It was in the Humble Indie Bundle 7 for less, and I would wait for the eventual even better sale when the sequel comes out. It's really cheap right now too though, so you'd just save a few dollars at best :p

I think it's a great title, never finished it because it gets very hard and combat isn't that good/accessible but it's worth it for the atmosphere and its take on a classic genre. But if you can wait, then wait, you'll probably be able to grab it for even less.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Also Hell Yeah! gotta be one of the most tedious and boring games ever. If Yuji Naka knew, he'd kill himself so he could spin dash in his grave.
I really liked that game, it wasn't boring at all to me.

EDIT: guys, please don't let me double post :/

Isaccard

Just bought Company of Heroes 2, since I won't prolly play much of it. I played the Original Company of Heroes, but only with groups of friends (against others, on matchmaking). not so much solo...

Did anyone else notice they changed the pre-purchase bonuses?

Does that mean the hats will be worth more than $2?

I just got home. Are we still planning on doing this?

Relax.MX

5 usd for Poker Night 2 and the reward with the first one, hats of TF2 and skins of BL2?...

I think im gonna bite XO

EDIT: Beaten for the robot no. 3 of Wario64

Wok

Cubemen 2: released with a 50% discount
It looks like Cubemen, with textures, additional colours and character skins. There is a Minecraft taste in the visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom