• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has a few more indie packs that mostly have the same games in different combinations, this is intersting as well:

Indie Quintet $9.99

• Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Little Inferno
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Strike Suit Zero
  • The Cave

I'm mainly looking for Strike Suit Zero and GoF II HD, so if anyone wants all/most of the other games I'd love to split it in some way.

There have been talks about a bundle on Amazon containing
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Afterfall Insanity Complete
Strike Suit Zero
Mars War Logs and
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
over at CaG by Tony himself so if u find that more tempting than the current "Covern of Fire Zero" pack i'd suggest that you wait a bit.

Or I could just wait for this one. That's a really good bundle.
EDIT: For more information: Tony created the bundle and it sounds like he only needs to run it by the SBD guys and it's going up. Crazy.

Also thanks again to xelios for keeping the list up to date!

dani_dc

Among Amazon's indie deals is the greenlit Huntsman: The Orphanage. It's 67% off ($5) despite not being scheduled for release until September, so I'd say it's a mistake.

Edit: Fixed link.

They're actually giving that game for free with the purchase of a indie game/bundle.
Check for the following on the indie game/bundle page under special promotions:

• Order this product between now and 6/14/2013 and receive a $2.99 promotional credit good towards your purchase of "Dynasty of Dusk", making your cost for "Dynasty of Dusk" $0.00. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Order this product between now and 6/10/2013 and receive a $14.95 promotional credit good towards your pre-order of "Huntsman: The Orphanage", making your pre-order cost $0.00. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Order this product between now and 6/23/2013 and receive a $19.95 promotional credit good towards your purchase of "The Curse of Nordic Cove", making your purchase of "The Curse of Nordic Cove" $0.00. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

There have been talks about a bundle on Amazon containing

1. Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  2. Afterfall Insanity Complete
  3. Strike Suit Zero
  4. Mars War Logs and
  5. Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
over at CaG by Tony himself so if u find that more tempting than the current "Covern of Fire Zero" pack i'd suggest that you wait a bit.

Ah...

Somehow I always pick the wrong times when I buy things. I bought Strike Suit Zero about one week ago, when it was 50% on Steam, then a few days ago it became 6,50€ on some other website and now it is in a bundle.

Same with Walking Dead. Bought it about one and a half week before the Telltale Bundle for 8,00€ on GMG.

By the way i got some leftover keys from previous Humble Bundles pm me if you want them:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare GONE

Oil Rush GONE and

Red Orchestra 2 GONE

Also could i get an inv in the Gaf Steam group? That's me on Steam.

Thanks!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Haven't heard of that game before but when I bought Bit Trip Runner 2 from Amazon, I got a promotional credit good for the entire preorder for Huntsman and two other indie games. It says in the email that Huntsman comes out in September and my promo credit is good until sometime in 2014.
They're actually giving that game for free with the purchase of a indie game/bundle.
Check for the following on the indie game/bundle page under special promotions:

Ah, nice. In that case I'll cancel the pre-order and snap up Runner 2 (I can always buy the soundtrack later). Cheers.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Unfortunately I have an appointment and will only have my phone for like 4 hours, so if anyone feels like listing out the things I missed on Amazon with the new bundles/Indie Store go for it. Otherwise I will list out individual titles when I get home. Later.

As an addition to the Amazon Indie Sale, Tony is currently pitching that the bundled games should be sold a la carte for $1 or $2. You might want to wait and see what becomes of this before you buy the bundles. I doubt it'll happen but we'll see.

hlhbk

Picked up that Amazon bundle with Strike Suit Zero in it, and Batman AC. Double dipped on AC because I purchased the DLC on GFWL Marketplace, and this allows me to not rely on that for the DLC.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
xelios, can I use your list for a new thread about the Amazon Indie Games Store?

Yep

They're only Steam activated titles though and There are still a few Steam bundles I didn't have time to list.

Konami conference at 10 am PST.

Potential PC news.

ngbbs4df013f1e9594.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey everybody--I sent an email to MRORANGE at his registration email but it bounced. If you're in contact with him, please send me a PM. Thanks.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it give me a foil. Although normal Runner 2 cards seem to be at an alright price for selling.
I'm still hurt about missing selling Reverse Merman for $7. I could have bought 5 of those in a week with that money.

We already know about Lords of Shadow 1 and 2 and Metal Gear Rising.

What else could they announce?
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection + 4 on Steam.

brb, gotta change my underwear

Deadbeat

Banned
I just want Metal Gear Online ported to another platform with the hope that it wont use konami online bullshit. We would then be able to play the game.

FloatOn

Nah, I didn't like the Halo 1 demo when I played it eons ago. I'd still buy them if they come out on Steam, but they'd have to be real cheap.

Halo is okay. I beat all of them but ODST and I couldn't tell you the story if a gun was held to my head. Multiplayer was a pretty good time.

Metal Gear Solid though... loved the first one. Tried the second and I just couldn't get into it. I haven't played any of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom