• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Amazon have a killer sale lately? (like one of those super cheap bundles). It kinda disappeared from my radar since last christmas.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Democracy 2 was just $4.99 from 3/21 - 3/29 , not sure I'd pay $10 for it now. The only friend of mine who is interested in these things and has played it says it's not even worth five. I didn't even buy it.

The wonders of Steam and digital hording hold no bounds. Plus is a massive space saver. I was doing some mundane housework earlier and trying to sort out around 200 or so boxed games and frankly looks a mess. Got the feeling I might be looking for a new place to live if I had to organise 3,000 though I bet you could make a nice fort/shelter out of em.

It's also useful for when people accuse me of being a pirate, which happens more often than one would think. Steam and GOG have allowed me to get rid of a lot of physical media though; more room for figurines and rabite plushies!

It's also useful for when people accuse me of being a pirate, which happens more often than one would think. Steam and GOG have allowed me to get rid of a lot of physical media though; more room for figurines and rabite plushies!

I won't believe this until I see a picture of it.

playing the first Dishonored DLC before Daud hits. Forgot how gorgeous the game is. They even do some new cool stuff with the environments in these levels.

it helps that I can downsample and force all kinds of AA and still get steady 60.

I even kinda feel like replaying it for a third time

I was tempted to double dip for this when it was on sale last week. I got the PS3 version and the FOV is horrible

esai

after finishing Infinite this weekend i dont feel like playing games for a while. Oddly i have this urge to play WoW. Children's week is coming and its the last holiday i have to do.

esai

Good luck with School of Hard Knocks. It and that Torch Juggling achievement were the only things standing in the way of getting Long Strange Trip.

torch juggling wasn't bad once you found a spot where people wouldn't walk near you. School of Hard Knocks seems fun. But im badly geared for that. Luckily my bro is still decked out for pvp and will help me out with that. the temptation is strong.

Salsa

So has anyone played Chrome

header_292x136.jpg

iOhzmxZqWOx9h.PNG

KingKong

Im looking at community screenshots and it looks hilarious. 2 bucks for it and the expansion (???), I think Im gonna do it. There are vehicles and dinosaurs so how bad can it be

So has anyone played Chrome, a weekly deal? http://store.steampowered.com/app/46420/

Ive never heard of it but it sounds kind of interesting and got decent reviews and its only a buck. Graphics look pretty rough for a game released in 2010 though

The game came out in 2003. Seems like Steam listed the same date for its Steam release and original release.

Edit: 15 minutes late. That goes to show that you should always refresh a page when you've been on another tab too long.

Wok

Weeks are getting busy in April: today is the new humble weekly sale, tomorrow is the new batch of greenlights and the pre-order for Monaco, and on Friday we get Surgeon Simulator 2013, which I find a bit overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom