• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillansan

I am surprised to see Shelter on Greenlight. It is being developed by Might & Delight, the developers behind Pid, which was released on Steam without going through Greenlight. I am wondering if it was a deliberate choice from Might & Delight.

insta-voted. Great game
Glory to Arstozka
ibyWjlJPqlZ6BA.gif

Blizzard

Banned
Defense Grid was possibly the first traditional tower defense game I ever liked much.

Of course, it had both a cool British accent AND GLaDOS, which is nearly an unbeatable combination. Plus it seemed very polished.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm stuck with the heavily censored, unmoddable, German language version of SR2. I've asked support multiple times to remove it but they never did. :(

If I could unfuck the port I'd gladly play it over SR3.

Caerith

I've been playing Saints Row 2, but the port is really quite janky. Anyone know if the SR3 port is any good?
IIRC, SR3 gives you the choice to play DX9 or DX11. I've heard people have issues with DX9, but DX11 is flawless. Quite the opposite of Arkham City.

Old Lace

SR2 is easily the worst port I have ever played. Deleted it instantly and felt conned.

SR3 runs fine.

I think a lot of people have had problems, but it runs fine for me. It's a billion times better than the SR2 one, that's for sure.

SR2 is pretty bad, in terms of PC port, but there's a mod that makes it playable/adds features. THough the name escapes me.

SR3, from what litttle I've played on PC, is miles better than SR2.
Awesome, guys. Thanks, I think I'll go for it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Game UK still hasn't processed my order. Tick, tock.

Maybe there was a stuff-up when submitting the game to Steam or perhaps the devs are just trying to erase the memory of the first game. :p I should also point out that I have only Dino Horde in my library, so it's definitely taken the place of Beatdown.

It seems that IndieGala has a weekly bundle too now. Not much for steam now but worth checking.

I bought it for the possibility of a Steam version of Escape Goat, which is on Greenlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom