• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak3n

Banned
too much into Payday 2, was at my sons Karate class and was looking around at security, and the best exits, and looking for any safes and cameras!

Joe Molotov

ohh. Didn't know it worked like that. Someone take the plunge and find out!

Tada!

lahNsS3.png

I paid just over $3 before launch ;)

Lucky bastard, sad day when i realised i missed it.
So is Civ5 BNW worth getting before you keep wasting hundreds of hours in Civ5 or could I just wait for it to drop a bit more?
I'm still pretty newb, so I doesn't really feel the need to get it just yet.

liezryou

So is Civ5 BNW worth getting before you keep wasting hundreds of hours in Civ5 or could I just wait for it to drop a bit more?

I'm waiting seeing as i still haven't played the original + gods and kings much. I can wait for a price drop. I guess it's because i fully haven't experienced the original and don't wanna ruin he experience (because BNW changes quite a bit).

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I actually had to stop playing BNW since I wasn't playing anything else I brought during the steam sale. It is that good and addicting.

Romir

This should be good

Trust me on this, play KZR ep1 in the small hours of the night. It takes a couple hours max.

Kind of cliche but I've basically found it to fix the game for me. But, like you said though, no need to rush into it if you're still getting your feet wet. I think it would be good to grasp the basics before diving into the expansions layered on systems.

Plus you can think of BNW as an early Civ VI if/when you want to lose more sleep.

Grief.exe

Guys, I need to find a massive version of this image? I've had good results from asking here before.

>2164p would be ideal. Thanks!

928005_66984_front.jpg

Papytendo

So guys, Origin had an update that lets you use animated gifs (hard G) for custom boxart. Needless to say, where is this Steam feature?

After all these years of waiting, I finally picked up MK9. Maybe all that superliminal Salsa snuff promotion worked.
Or maybe I just couldn't pass up getting it for $5 after card peddling and finding a cheap seller.

jJoAO4IUIs1AI.png

And it seems like they finally updated Noitu Love 2 to have a proper icon in list view. I guess adding cards finally provided enough motivation to make it look legit.

ipEoBlAYaQt65.png

Lint21

Neo Member
Hey guys,

I thought it would be useful to create a release dates list for the SteamGAF community. I tried to create something simple, yet comprehensive (Steam Coming Soon list isn't great).

<SNIP>

I'd be all in favor of this. I have a hard time finding comprehensive release information, and I'm on GAF every day anyway. Sounds like a lot of work, though.

dani_dc

And it seems like they finally updated Noitu Love 2 to have a proper icon in list view. I guess adding cards finally provided enough motivation to make it look legit.

ipEoBlAYaQt65.png

Finally, I'm usually on Detail view, but it annoyed me when I looked at my profile and it had no icon. No custom pics there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom