• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

trying Air

not a big fan of the big ass "INSTALL" or "PLAY" letters when you hover over games

bit slower to scroll than Metro too

IDK MAN

Grief.exe

What do you guys think of this cover? I'm not sold on the DayZ title on the spine, I can't use the same blending option I did on the front.

Link to the covers I have made so far http://z46.minus.com/m82ebMgeogdpK

Need some Planescape Torment high-res pictures.

iKZfeHEmJBSSf.png

denx

Awesome giveaway! I don't remember a giveaway this epic since before the Summer Sale. Much appreciated.

Didn't grab any game though since I already have all those I was interested in. Kind of a weird thing to say really, but those are the effects of the Summer Sale. :p

Soi-Fong

Man, the giveaway Wario is doing on Steam is nuts. I inputted the right code literally within 30 seconds of him posting his tweet and it still came out invalid. lol

It's like Christmas in here! Was going for a code, but then realized I only have 3 posts in this thread. Damn.

On an unrelated note, Gunpoint was fantastic. Just finished it.

Thanks for Avernum: Escape From the Pit, you're awesome Hawkie :)

Here are some keys. They should work fine, but I'm not 100% sure.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aquaria -- MB-B00BCDA5312E2828 - Taken by C00kie M0nster
Alan Wake -- MB-86A112B892B00745 - Taken by Deques
Awesomenauts -- MB-26C6015948D1316A - Taken by BruteUA
Stealth Bastard -- MB-364AB54705F70EB4 - Taken by Iron Badger
Nightsky -- MB-4B02B6E96FDA11F0
Waking Mars -- MB-619A420DC8EE467F - Taken by Mugatu

Modbot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Does that mean the Steam Summer sale thread, or the last Steam thread prior to that?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Does that mean the Steam Summer sale thread, or the last Steam thread prior to that?

It'd be the "Last Day of the Steam Summer Sale" thread. Obviously in this particular case that thread got truncated, but the idea is for this system to be able to run automatically in the event that I get hit by a train or am in Sierra Leone building igloos or something and not around to manually update it :p

It'd be the "Last Day of the Steam Summer Sale" thread. Obviously in this particular case that thread got truncated, but the idea is for this system to be able to run automatically in the event that I get hit by a train or am in Sierra Leone building igloos or something and not around to manually update it :p

Thanks for clarifying. I know I posted a bunch in the Summer Sale thread (just bootcamped my mac) but guess I'm not eligible. That Frozen Synapse code is taunting me...

Also on the being new to Steam gaming, does anyone have experience with the Rock Candy 360 wired controllers? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008U2XE8A/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Looking to get one to use on my PC - Rogue Legacy isn't ideal with just the keyboard...

oipic

Spent my lunchbreak catching up on the last several hours of the thread... I love you guys.

Starting to wonder how we ever used the Steam site before shackles shared with us his wonderful browser extension. So, so good, and by the look of things, it's going to make the client itself largely irrelevant before too long.

Part of me wants Valve to deservedly hire this talented man immediately; the other part is greedy, and wants Enhanced Steam to continue to be lovingly crafted and, well, enhanced, forever.

Speaking of irrelevance, Stump's glorious ModBot raffle feature has all but rendered SteamGifts a thing of the past now, too, in the SteamGAF world. Great stuff - thanks, Stump.

eyeless

trying Air

not a big fan of the big ass "INSTALL" or "PLAY" letters when you hover over games

bit slower to scroll than Metro too

IDK MAN
don't listen to these infidels bro/ air is the tyler perry of metro-based steam skins

IF Metro for Steam WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 Metro for Steam's FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA B*TCH THAT KILLED Metro For Steam!

….. , ,_____________________
….. / ..—-___________——_____|]
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______|
…. / ______|
…..), _(__) /
….// (..) ), ——”
…//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you roll wit

stay true

So I am about 45 hours into Rogue Legacy on new game 2+ and all of a sudden today when I went to play, the game is in Turbo mode, like when 3rd party controllers used to have a turbo button that fast forwarded everything. Did I break the game, is this normal, do I have a virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom