• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing a good thing. I'm really enjoying it, either solo or co-op with my sister.

The art is incredible. I don't remember being amazed like this by the Wii version, though I admit I never really gave it a chance.

Neither did I until he asked me to play it with him. Then I was hooked.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Civilization V #1 -- MB-687445600F6A7A59 - Taken by Epicine
Civilization V #2 -- MB-DCF8EB1CD2548033 - Taken by Killthee

More Civilization love...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Neither did I until he asked me to play it with him. Then I was hooked.
That's awesome, and congrats for sharing some gaming time with your son! I'm sure he really appreciates it, and he probably thinks you're cool for playing games with him.

In my case, I always liked watching my dad play some of my favorite (and his too) games, such as Max Payne, GTA Vice City or Need for Speed Underground 2. Sadly we never played anything together in multiplayer, so your son is really lucky to be able to do that :)

Oh, and Dupy is showing what a kind and generous GAFfer he is, as always. Thanks for these giveaways, man!

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dishonored #1 -- MB-0F4EFDA757AE3567 - Taken by NingenJanai
Dishonored #2 -- MB-9CB4D6E4CC7F8B5B - Taken by wilflare

Dishonored this time...

wilflare

Steam apparently doesnt like me enough to give me boosters :(
I got two so far.
the most trollish one was an Awesomenauts booster after I was done with the Lv5 Badge

DukeBobby

These giveaways...

ajohvur.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Dupy is attacking with all his heavy artillery!

The sad thing is I own most of these games and haven't even touched them yet. The only one I tried -Civ5- ended up making my PC overheat (I blame it on dust that settles on the heat sink), and I haven't cleaned it yet. And I'm still buying 3DS games, despite not using it much because I spend all my free time on GAF (so it's exactly like my Steam library.)

Never open boosters, always sell.

Unless the market is really upside down for an item.

I'm not even eligible though, I still have multiple games with cards yet to drop.

You don't have to have all your cards from all games to get a booster for a game you have all card drops from. So unless you weren't done getting cards in SMB you can get the booster.

Grief.exe

You don't have to have all your cards from all games to get a booster for a game you have all card drops from. So unless you weren't done getting cards in SMB you can get the booster.

I got it.

You are eligible for games that you have seen all cards drop in.

Oh my god, thanks a lot, I just woke up and managed to grab dishonored.

I love you man ! can't wait to play it.

Good timing!

Yup, this. I've gotten a couple boosters (no foils still though dammit!) and I have a bunch of games I haven't gotten all the drops from yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom