• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ton of new badges/cards just added. Here's a list of what I know of:

beat hazard
bit trip runner
Noitu love 2
SPAZ
Anna
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Krater
King's bounty warriors of the north
Secret of magic crystals
CoJ: gunslinger
Postal 2

Damn, should have picked up Beat Hazard at the sale =|

beat hazard
bit trip runner
Noitu love 2
SPAZ
Anna
Krater
Secret of magic crystals
Postal 2
Magic Crystals cards? Welcome to the next level.

Nice to see Noitu Love 2 cards as well, game could use more love.

Salsa

all im playing and wanna play out of the sales is Trials, cause I think there's something you should know about me, I just happen to...

Tellaerin

beat hazard
bit trip runner
Noitu love 2
SPAZ
Anna
Krater
Secret of magic crystals
Postal 2

Bad Rats will get cards next. Believe.

Terra_Ex

Not able to email duplicate games so another post is coming when these are redeemed.
Thanks for Killing Floor.

Damn, I knew I forgot to buy something before the sale ended...

Free copy of Drakensang:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Drakensang -- MB-01862E345349A3F8 - Taken by scorpscarx

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Holy shit, new cards for 32 games?

Another Steam Summer Sale has come to a close, and we couldn't be happier with the response it's gotten. Judging from the traffic they generated and the emails we've gotten, it sounds like a lot of you had a blast collecting, swapping and crafting the Trading Cards we added to this year's sale. With the sale over, we’ll now be adding to the roster of participating Trading Card games as they’re ready—starting with a big batch today:

BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Anna
Beat Hazard
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
DLC Quest
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Day of Defeat: Source
Defend Grid: The Awakening
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Ether Vapor Remaster
Eversion
Expeditions: Conquistador
FLY’N
Fortix
Fortix 2
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
Krater
Magical Diary
Mount & Blade
Noitu Love 2 Devolution
Nuclear Dawn
POSTAL 2 Complete
Retro/Grade
Retrovirus
Retro City Rampage
Rush Bros
Secret of the Magic Crystal
Skyward Collapse
Sol Survivor
Soldier Front 2
Space Pirates and Zombies

More games than that, Day of Defeat Source just got 'em (I guess Valve hasn't completely disowned it), Retrograde, DLC quest, more?

Edit: Beaten

Kifimbo

Full list:

BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Anna
Beat Hazard
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
DLC Quest
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Day of Defeat: Source
Defend Grid: The Awakening
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Ether Vapor Remaster
Eversion
Expeditions: Conquistador
FLY’N
Fortix
Fortix 2
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
Krater
Magical Diary
Mount & Blade
Noitu Love 2 Devolution
Nuclear Dawn
POSTAL 2 Complete
Retro/Grade
Retrovirus
Retro City Rampage
Rush Bros
Secret of the Magic Crystal
Skyward Collapse
Sol Survivor
Soldier Front 2
Space Pirates and Zombies

Turfster

Speaking of cards, summer sale cards are going up. Skyrim's up to 40 cents.

I checked dead island, it's going to take over 1000 sales before we get past 0.28$, and possibly more because I got tired of advancing 2 pages at a time. Really Valve, couldn't you have made it a bit easier to pick a page when there's 3545 of them?

I have this massive void in my soul right now with the sale over.

I had a bit of a ritual after I finished work everyday of immediately starting my laptop and checking out the dailies and flash deals. I did the same thing just a few minutes ago fully realizing that the sale was over but out of habit did it anyway.

I had a sad

Guess everyone already has these...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Basement Collection -- MB-D84057A7749AEFDA - Taken by ieavei
Shank 2 -- MB-E5DD7177BFF421FF - Taken by hitmon

oipic

Interesting timing with all these cards - I assume the post-sale timing of their release for all these indie titles isn't an accident... I wonder, though, if having them available during the sale might've been better for some? Pros and cons, I guess.

So much idling to do - need to set up remote access to my PC from work, I think.

The_Monk

Why can't I hold all these Cards.

I really want to clean my Backlog fellow GAFfers but these cards, are not letting me.

DukeBobby

Finished The Swapper.

So good. So, so good.

Other than a few annoying puzzles towards the end, I can't fault it at all.

Gemini Rue is up next.

BruteUA

I have this massive void in my soul right now with the sale over.

I had a bit of a ritual after I finished work everyday of immediately starting my laptop and checking out the dailies and flash deals. I did the same thing just a few minutes ago fully realizing that the sale was over but out of habit did it anyway.

I had a sad

It seems like it's hard to live now without constantly checking the countdown clocks.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon Gabe, I need more sales. I have to spend my money. Just look at what you made me do today!
BRUb0hc.jpg

I could have bought more than 10 games with that money :/

Time to play some more Retro/Grade. But I won't idle anymore, just not worth it.
I had decided this too. Yet I idled in a couple of games and managed to raise 8 or so bucks during the sale. So eventually I plan on getting all available drops and putting them on the market. A couple of cents end up becoming a nice few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom