• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavelo

The four man fellowship to get a Rise of the Triad 4-pack on Steam is underway! Right now I got two spots open. :D

1. Chavelo
2. mrgone
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Send me a PM or add me thru steam (ID: Chavelo) if you want in. :D

Deques

Castlevania has been taken down from the Australian store. Konami, what are you doing?

Too much Zombie violence?

I can sell it to you for $59.99

I can sell it for 19$, not sure what his offer was. I can get rome 2 for 36$ and Payday for 20$

I could sell it to you for 22 USD including paypal tax, but that's not much of a discount...

Found a seller that sells for $16. I guess we have a winner: Salsa

Salsa

selling unique rocket launcher, vintage wrangler, buying festive minigun, your eternal reward will trade /3keys for Castlevania +/- if unique +rep
selling unique rocket launcher, vintage wrangler, buying festive minigun, your eternal reward will t/3keys for Castlevania +/- if unique +rep

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
8190_2013-07-31_00001o2ofx.jpg

Now I can finally resume the actual campaign... after completing the faction missions.

We all know how this dance ends.

The game will be back, with an extra 40%.

Konami's stuff isn't Aussie Taxed, surprisingly enough.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Maybe the breasts in Castlevania are too small for Australia.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did the prima guide tell you how to do that?
The real question should be, where is the Prima guide?

I completely forgot about the Prima guide!

You actually play games? WTF JaseC?

On the rare occasion. :p

Maybe the breasts in Castlevania are too small for Australia.
^Sorta beaten =V

Carmilla's tits mang...

You might be on to something there. :p

Chavelo

Don't want to post too much for this, but I'll be heading to bed soon. I should be up in about 5 to 6 hours, tho. I'll respond once I wake up if you're interested!

The four man fellowship to get a Rise of the Triad 4-pack on Steam is underway! Right now I got two spots open. :D

1. Chavelo
2. mrgone
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Send me a PM or add me thru steam (ID: Chavelo) if you want in. :D

chugen

have fun

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-38BE0452DAFF94F2 - Taken by Mavromatis
Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third -- MB-0EF2C6DEDA799E94 - Taken by wetflame

This comic is being misused! Your honor, in the case above, Person A clearly did not claim that Steam sucked, but merely asked about their own particular problem. The comic does not apply!

We need a different version of this comic that can be more correctly used, stat.

sXDWp4j.png

Obviously can't remember which font I used at the earlier edit.

have fun
Code:
Just Cause -- MB-38BE0452DAFF94F2 - Taken by Mavromatis
Merci for the game but you forgot your email in the modbot post.

Xanathus

Finished Waking Mars, amazing indie game that didn't strike me as interesting from it's description but turned out to be surprisingly engrossing and enjoyable. It plays similarly to Aquaria but rather than being a Metroidvania it's all about manipulating the environment to build a self-sustaining ecosystem in order to progress from room to room.

b56XH5x.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone feeling like listening to me for a game recommendation? I've been shouting about this game when it releases and it just got an Indiegamestand Deal for $0,25+. Paying $1+ gives you Steam/Desura/GoG keys once they become available:

Sentinel
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596791

From the OT:
Its a tower defense game with the tried and true formula of you defending your base against incoming creeps with your towers. However, this game differentiates itself from other Tower Defense game in 2 regards. First of all, just building towers wont get you anywhere. The game is HARD. Your towers have energy levels that affect the performance of these towers and you will need to adjust these energy levels accordingly to allow for the best possible level progress. It has some undeniable puzzle elements in that regard. The level design is also rather refreshing since it sometimes cleverly uses genre tropes against the player. E.g. Most powerful tower is always the best one to use? Wrong.

Also it features a mindboggingly good electronic/housey soundtrack. This is one of the few games I just booted up to listen to its soundtrack while playing a bit and currently $1,50 also gives you the soundtrack on top.

Best thing to help that game during the deal would be to bump the above thread a bit during the time the deal runs? Anyone interested? Anyone curious? Anyone picking it up? Please also post that over here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596791

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom