• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Did anyone know Guardians of Middle Earth is coming to PC?

Hidden under a Registry App titled Atlas. Contemplating making a thread, but I doubt enough people care.

08a7116bebd1bf44bb8e86495358dca14224d223.jpg

http://steamdb.info/app/111900/#section_history

Any date for Spelunky?

August 8th I believe, let me go double check.

EDIT: Yep

HoosTrax

Did anyone know Guardians of Middle Earth is coming to PC?
Is that the game who's only claim to fame is being the only DOTA-style MOBA on console? And is apparently now trying to come to the platform of choice of the "big dogs" of the MOBA world? Good luck with that!

Grief.exe

That link takes you to Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!

Tekken???

It was just a joke lol

Is that the game who's only claim to fame is being the only DOTA-style MOBA on console? And is apparently now trying to come to the platform of choice of the "big dogs" of the MOBA world? Good luck with that!

And its probably going to be buy to play too. They are going to run into some trouble.

Talk about a port no one asked for.

Eternia

Been waiting for Puppygames to go 75% off seemingly forever it seems.

Titan Attacks or Ultratron look like something I would enjoy.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Allow me to mention the fun fact that the past three months have seen a bevy of EA deals.

Temptation is brewing. Mark my words.

My reputation is not big enough, since I still have problems leading most people to the monthly Indie threads to play some non-steam games :p

Someone needs to give me a tag to hypnotize people. Its just for their own good!

Toma
Banned for tag fishing lol

Like that? :p

Is someone paying to promote indie games or something? You're talking like you lose money if somebody doesn't play the shit you peddle.

It's interesting how people interpret things differently; I didn't get that from his post at all.

You seem a rather confrontational fellow.

You're not speedymanic's alt account are you? :/

Of course. I wouldn't expect any less from the great people in here.

I don't think that's a fair statement, to be honest. I've seen many cool and smart juniors, so putting them all in the same bag is not nice.

Indeed, it always makes me wince when I see a member pull out the Ad hominem 'junior' response.

A big thanks to woo and indeed hoo! for Terraria! Looking forward to it :D

I won System Shock 2 in woo and indeed hoo's raffle! Thanks very much kind sir!

The pleasure is mine gentlemen :), I trust you shall get much enjoyment from the game.

I'll do another raffle of the same games shortly but it will only be a 3 hour raffle this time so that will give you all a chance to enter before mummy and daddy put you to bed, okay?

Nabs

Lost Planet 3 pre-order - $49.99: http://store.steampowered.com/app/226720/

header.jpg

Reward 1
Freedom Fighter's Pack
5 characters and two rig upgrades, available at launch.

Reward 2
Everything Above, Plus:

Punisher Pack
3 long-range weapons and 2 rig upgrades

Assault Pack
3 close-quarters weapons 2 rig upgrades

Reward 3
Everything Above, Plus:

A free giftable copy of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
A free copy of Bionic Commando ReArmed

Lost Planet 3 pre-order - $49.99: http://store.steampowered.com/app/226720/

header.jpg

Reward 1
Freedom Fighter's Pack
5 characters and two rig upgrades, available at launch.

Reward 2
Everything Above, Plus:

Punisher Pack
3 long-range weapons and 2 rig upgrades

Assault Pack
3 close-quarters weapons 2 rig upgrades

Reward 3
Everything Above, Plus:

A free giftable copy of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
A free copy of Bionic Commando ReArmed

Totally forgot this existed. They can't even fork out a copy of LP2 for this.

Terra_Ex

Which is the best C&C game on Steam? Thinking of buying one.

Tiberium wars or Kanes Wrath probably. The former probably has more content iirc as Kanes wrath is essentially an expansion. Red Alert 3 basically pulled a Saints Row 3 on the RA franchise (but is still a good game) and of course C&C 4 killed the core series, thanks EA.

Grief.exe

I was just watching the Lost Planet 3 registry app actually.

I was trying to sort out which unknown app was Lost Planet 3, Ducktales, or a potential Dragon's Dogma release.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Personally, I'm amused that PC is their slowest growing digital market currently, after an initial big boost two years ago.

I'm not against using Origin where necessary but the simple fact of the matter is that I'd happily purchase EA games I don't care about were they discounted on Steam. I'm not the only one, and while we're relatively few, leaving money on the table is leaving money on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom