• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezard

Keys. You guys know the drill -- first to quote or reply (in this thread; don't PM spam me :p) gets it:

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Anything that's not claimed by the end of the night I'll open up for teh lurkers.

Oil Rush please :)

Salsa

Keys. You guys know the drill -- first to quote or reply (in this thread; don't PM spam me :p) gets it:

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Anything that's not claimed by the end of the night I'll open up for teh lurkers.

id take cargo commander if available

edit: thanks anyway!

OverHeat

« generous god »

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Dear esther?

Dawg

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Synapse?

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Shank2 and Dear Esther?

Spiegel

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Broken Sword?

73V3N

Banned

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Broken Sword please?

EDIT: i'm late; can i have euforia? you can give it to deadlyvirus.

Atom Zombie Smasher
Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Eufloria
Aquaria
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2

Eufloria?

Ezra2680

All gone, sorry

Used the Humble Bundle Key Resender earlier and found a bunch of keys I don't need. Quote this post with what you want and I'll PM you.

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, and Uplink bundle

World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE bundle

Dawg

Used the Humble Bundle Key Resender earlier and found a bunch of keys I don't need. Quote this post with what you want and I'll PM you.

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

World of goo plox

dk_

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

World of Goo?

Hawkie

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Machinarium please

Kud Dukan

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Eufloria?

DAMN I missed Waking Mars by THAT much.
I got a Waking Mars key if you're interested. I'd prefer to swap something for it, hope that doesn't seem selfish. I only have four or five keys, unlike some of the long time Steam members here, and I'm trying to build up my library

ieavei

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Crayon Physics?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just notifying anyone who wants it that at GMG right now RE: Revelations works with the GMG20-JJVOT-ZGNGU voucher to bring it down to $26.80.

I'd totally go for it, but I only have $15 to spare till Friday, so here's hoping on an unlikely 50% off in the summer sale.

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Dear Esther please

koolaroo

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Swords & Soldiers HD please. nevermind

DirtRiver

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Still have a SpaceChem key?

Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dear Esther
Eufloria
Machinarium
SpaceChem
Swords & Soldiers HD

Spacechem?

legacyzero

Banned
I got a Waking Mars key if you're interested. I'd prefer to swap something for it, hope that doesn't seem selfish. I only have four or five keys, unlike some of the long time Steam members here, and I'm trying to build up my library

How bout DOTA 2 :p

Seriously though, I don't have any keys at the moment, I dont usually have extra keys until AFTER the sale.

No big deal :)

HoosTrax

Free-for-all on the leftover keys:

Atom Zombie Smasher: BMZG8-DJBHY-FQGH9
Aquaria: TR5T9-Q3J3Q-QWLCL
Nightsky: BCDHC-JCRNM-9ZPWX

Enjoy them lurkers :p

Thanks for playing, I'm all cleaned out for now. Times like this I really hate the 30 sec limit between PM messages lol.

73V3N

Banned

Someone gave you that key and you are trading it for something.. I think it seems really selfish.

You just dug your hole deeper man. Don't take keys off here if you already own the game.
Someone sent me a key for WM, then someone else sent me a key for a bundle. So it just happened that I got two keys for that game, I had already redeemed the first key by the time I got the second.

I should probably just stop.

Dawg

@deadlyvirus and S3V3N

Hoos sent me the Eufloria key, but I think it was meant for deadly? ;) I thought it was a bit strange so I didn't use it yet.

73V3N

Banned
I had two copies of Waking Mars. One in my library, one I keep to trade

I mean, you accepted that "gift" even though you already had it, only to have an extra key to trade. that seems selfish.

don't accept keys if you already have them or don't plan to play them, someone else may be wanting to play those and give more use to them.

The_Monk

Someone sent me a key for WM, then someone else sent me a key for a bundle. So it just happened that I got two keys for that

That means that there are two kind fellow GAFfers. You could also be a kind one and keep the kindness going, also legacyzero is a great GAFfer.

HoosTrax

@deadlyvirus and S3V3N

Hoos sent me the Eufloria key, but I think it was meant for deadly? ;) I thought it was a bit strange so I didn't use it yet.
Yeah I got things mixed up among the morass of messages -- deadlyvirus was the one meant to get it if S3V3N decides not to keep it. I just got a torrent of PMs and couldn't sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom