• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I just got a 50% off coupon for Magicka, quote/PM me if you want it.

also a -25% for Zeno Clash 2.

I kinda want this one but won't it be cheaper during the steam sales? Or is it useable during the sales?

I've also got a -90% Serious Sam 3: BFE coupon if anyone wants it.

Oneironaut

Neo Member
Looks like Interstellar Marines was released today as early access game. I don't know much about the main game, but I played the unity target shooting demo they released years ago, and it has extremely satisfying gunplay. Hopefully they've done decently with the campaign.

Here's that demo for anyone interested. Requires unity web player.

Edit: Looked at the forums and it looks like the game is still pre-alpha, so there isn't very much content. Not something you would want to buy if you're actually looking for a new game to play. It's basically just a preorder, with some playable goodies thrown in at this point.

73V3N

Banned
I kinda want this one but won't it be cheaper during the steam sales? Or is it useable during the sales?

I've also got a -90% Serious Sam 3: BFE coupon if anyone wants it.

It will go 75% or more during the steam sale.

But is the coupon useable on top of the -75%? :p

Probably what Kinggi said.. and I think it's not useable on top of other discounts.

EDIT:
Found this:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4210-YIPC-0275#discounted

Can I use coupons on already discounted items?

Coupons are not valid on discounted items unless specified otherwise.

:(

Probably not the best place to ask it but I bet someone knows the answer, so I popped my Mortal Kombat key into Steam as it's now the 3rd in the UK (release date). When I put it in Steam came back with a message along the lines of 'This game is already linked with this account'.

Is that just because the game isn't up yet, or something else?

Any one?

Mordeccai

Except I'm not a dude!

Edit: actually, that's not quite as awkward as being called bro. but there's no better alternative :|

I call all my lady friends in the real world dude. Call me strange, but I just use it meaning "cool person that goes with the flow" or something to that effect.

I mean, dudette just sounds odd. But I will not make the mistake of calling you 'man' again! As long as you don't change your avatar. Then all bets are off.

Has anybody had problems getting Sacred 2 to work on Steam? The game won't even load. I get a dialogue box that says "preparing game files" or whatever and then nothing. Kinda glad I only paid 2.50 for it from Amazon a few weeks ago.

neoism

Keys. You guys know the drill -- first to quote or reply (in this thread; don't PM spam me :p) gets it:

Atom Zombie Smasher
Aquaria
Nightsky

---

Cargo Commander
Dear Esther
Oil Rush
Frozen Synapse
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Waking Mars
Shank
Shank 2
Eufloria

Anything that's not claimed by the end of the night I'll open up for teh lurkers.
lol nm

HoosTrax

Your avatar really disturbs me every time I see it :/
What's disturbing about my avatar lol.

There's nothing disturbing about regurgitating rainbow vomit or throwing babies. Perfect parenting.

Edit: actually, I can kind of see what might be disturbing about it if you have a dirty mind. Cannot be unseen...I need a new avatar now -_-

I call all my lady friends in the real world dude. Call me strange, but I just use it meaning "cool person that goes with the flow" or something to that effect.

I mean, dudette just sounds odd. But I will not make the mistake of calling you 'man' again! As long as you don't change your avatar. Then all bets are off.
heh, it's all good

Hawkie

What's disturbing about my avatar lol.

There's nothing disturbing about regurgitating rainbow vomit or throwing babies. Perfect parenting.

Edit: actually, I can kind of see what might be disturbing about it if you have a dirty mind. Cannot be unseen...I need a new avatar now -_-

I just could never work out exactly what's going on. Sorry.

Grief.exe

Why is Battlefield Bad Company 2 so FUCK AWESOME?

Been playing it a lot lately, and yes, even Vietnam. SO DAMN GOOD.

Bad Company 2

iEoZCAaCJvove.gif

Dawg

Btw, all you cool people should totally add me on teh steamz.

Just search for "guerrilladawg"

I'll be sure to accept you... some day.

dot

It's just an innocent get together between the best father ever and the best mother ever, from two different indie games. That I apparently unintentionally made into what could be construed as a dirty avatar....

I didn't even realize it was dirty until you said that.

There should totally be a Critter Crunch x Offspring Fling crossover game. I'd buy it.

legacyzero

Banned
But it sure is short fellow GAFfer. Finished it in 3 Hours but back then it was not named Anna Extended Edition, just Anna.

But there's some replay value if you care for alternate endings.

What kind of game is it? Like a point an click adventure/horror game like Scratches? Cause scratches was freaking AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom