• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam, you're weird. Stop being weird.

I want to try Sonic Allstars Racing Trasformed.

- I get the free weekend download.
- A friend offers to gift me the game from a fourpack, but he can't because I already own the game
- I try to get the Metal Sonic and Outrun DLC, but get refused because I don't own the game.

So... which one is it? Do I own the game or not?

Do what dave is ok said, and also buy a gift copy of the DLC. You can activate both when the free weekend ends.

M*A*S*H

Steam, you're weird. Stop being weird.

I want to try Sonic Allstars Racing Trasformed.

- I get the free weekend download.
- A friend offers to gift me the game from a fourpack, but he can't because I already own the game
- I try to get the Metal Sonic and Outrun DLC, but get refused because I don't own the game.

So... which one is it? Do I own the game or not?

By my calculations, you've created a logical paradox, warping the laws of nature and the very fabric of the universe. I fear you may have doomed us all.

Divius

d29aa03ebe72e5f8e3c02802d6a5fe42b8958d5e.png

kr1kED1.png

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Dizzy-4U

Workshop for Trackmania? A little late but appreciated nonetheless. Now they need to unify all of them into one big game (not gonna happen :( )

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Whoa, I just realized that Steam doesn't stop downloads when running a game with no offline... or at least that's what I think when I ran Oblivion.

sibarraz

Banned
Who has the fault on that pricing error, sega or valve?

Anyway, which one is the voucher from green man gaming? I want to buy virtua tennis 4

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Did not notice that. Already own all three on Steam but I might grab those for an android version, whenever they send my phone back to me.

It's the only reason I got the bundle. I'll be giving the steam keys away at some mysteriously distant point in the future.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So the tracks are the only differences between each Trackmania 2? Is there no version that unites all?

Wok

Everyone should play it.

If you play it on PC, you won't want to buy the sequel and you will be wrong, because the sequel is radically different and is good. I would recommend playing Toki Tori 2, which is a puzzle-platformer with some freedom, but not Toki Tori, which is a pure puzzle game.

No it doesn't.

If you only play the first two worlds or if you play on a smartphone while commuting, you might not notice. However, I have finished the game and the bonus levels on PC, the game does get boring.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
UGH.

I'm having SUCH a hard time deciding if I want to pick up Dust or not! 50% seems like such a good deal! Though I'm worried it might go lower in the Summer Sale.

The art direction is a little offputting but the gameplay looks like so much fun. Does anyone know how long it takes to beat this game with/without full completion?

Nabs

If you play it, you won't want to buy the sequel and you will be wrong, because the sequel is radically different and is good. I would recommend playing Toki Tori 2, which is a puzzle-platformer with some freedom, but not Toki Tori, which is a pure puzzle game.

If you only play the first two worlds or if you play on a smartphone while commuting, you might not notice. However, I have finished the game and the bonus levels on PC, the game does get boring.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I've played and beaten the game twice (Wii/PC) and still go back for more whenever they add stuff. I'm not the only person who thinks Toki Tori is a great game. You might have to watch yourself, that Venn diagram is creeping up.

If you're not smart enough to see the differences between Toki Tori 1 and 2, then you probably won't be buying either game.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Oh no, I missed the sonic hits error!

Goddammit, the one day a error happens, I'm busy doing some stuff. :(

I have a cheaper price for the sonic 4 pack, but you'll get screwed on paypal taxes.

8.375 BRL for each, which translates into 3.71 USD each, but paypal is charging one hell of a tax (If you pay me 4 bucks I only get 3.40).

I don't think it's worth it.

sibarraz

Banned
Oh no, I missed the sonic hits error!

Goddammit, the one day a error happens, I'm busy doing some stuff. :(

I have a cheaper price for the sonic 4 pack, but you'll get screwed on paypal taxes.

8.375 BRL for each, which translates into 3.71 USD each, but paypal is charging one hell of a tax (If you pay me 4 bucks I only get 3.40).

I don't think it's worth it.

So, we should add 60 cents?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Also, Killing Floor is on sale for $4.

Good game, worth it GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom