• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Anyone know how active the online community is for Sonic All-Stars Racing?

Cth

It's been happening to me for two days now. I've been playing the shit out of FTL and Defender's Quest and I haven't seen a single card drop for these two games.

I think I read in the Steam Trading Card thread that others are running into the same problem. I think there's links to forums with details in said thread.

Rezae

Just got done playing Sonic Racing for a few hours. Game is absolutely FAN-TASTIC! Really blown away. Probably my favorite kart racer ever. Single player seems pretty loaded with content, and multiplayer was a blast in the few matches I played. Looks excellent too with max settings 60fps.

Deadbeat

Banned
I guess were all anticipating the summer sale to start on the 11th if the killing floor special ends on the 11th as well, right?

Ezra2680

Cheers.

Well I guess I'll try my luck, anyone keen to go in for a 4-pack? $5 isn't bad for what GAF says is a great kart racing game.

I'd be in for a 4 pack. Nuez on steam, same avatar as here. Getting ready to go out for dinner, so won't be back for a couple of hours.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I've had Gratuitous Space Battles running for 9.5 hours over the past couple days. Not a single drop. I also played a bit of Alan Wake and didn't get one for that either. Seems like I don't get drops (cards or boosters) since I hit level 10. Kinda bullshit.

I've had Gratuitous Space Battles running for 9.5 hours over the past couple days. Not a single drop. I also played a bit of Alan Wake and didn't get one for that either. Seems like I don't get drops (cards or boosters) since I hit level 10. Kinda bullshit.

I dont think you get drops if you are running multiple games at the same time. And GSB has a bug right now for everyone. Try restarting. And if you get a card to drop make sure to restart the game again because after that 1 drop no more will drop. Good Luck.

Waveset

I've encountered he same problem with L4D2, ran for 16 hours with no drops. I've now booted Portal 2 and a card dropped within 15 minutes.
There's something afoot, just have to switch games until Valve sort this out.

FloatOn

I've encountered he same problem with L4D2, ran for 16 hours with no drops. I've now booted Portal 2 and a card dropped within 15 minutes.
There's something afoot, just have to switch games until Valve sort this out.

Steam has become aware. It knows when you are trying to exploit the system.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I dont think you get drops if you are running multiple games at the same time. And GSB has a bug right now for everyone. Try restarting. And if you get a card to drop make sure to restart the game again because after that 1 drop no more will drop. Good Luck.

Restarting hasn't changed anything. I haven't attempted running multiple games. I got steady drops in all other games prior to this latest batch, although I haven't got a single booster since the program released.

Salsa

is The Adventures of TinTin no longer on sale on Amazon? I wanted to grab it

not on Steam but it's by the Beyond Good and Evil team

RS4-

I'm sure a bunch of people got these with the Sonic deal this morning, but Steam gave me giftable copies of Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. First to quote? Hope I don't have to wait long lol.

Also have a 33% coupon for Swords of the Stars Complete... not much I know, but there it is.

:eek:

Sonic you say?

Ezalc

Almost biting the bullet on omerta on gog. I've never played any of the tropico games, what say you gaf? Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom