• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

EdYLWbB.png

3Be0WOk.png

AYhVmBr.png

Not sure what I expected...
Yesterday turned out a bit different so couldn't edit my message until now.

26643-Jump-Out-Window-gif-AT8K.gif

Please bear with me while i go through and reply to the PMs, as it looks now only the first 10 PMs will get Sonic Collection.

Will also take a good while to clear up some slots in my friends list, damn those limits!
Anyone else who have that bug that when your friend list is full and you get a friend request, even if you remove a friend, it will still say "friends list is full" and you are unable to accept the friend request?
I have to decline the request and add the account again manually each time this happens, kinda annoying.

Am I lucky enough to be one of the 10 first PMs? :)

Addnan

EdYLWbB.png

http://i.imgur.com/3Be0WOk.png[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AYhVmBr.png[/]

Not sure what I expected...
Yesterday turned out a bit different so couldn't edit my message until now.

[IMG]http://img.pandawhale.com/26643-Jump-Out-Window-gif-AT8K.gif

Please bear with me while i go through and reply to the PMs, as it looks now only the first 10 PMs will get Sonic Collection.

Will also take a good while to clear up some slots in my friends list, damn those limits!
Anyone else who have that bug that when your friend list is full and you get a friend request, even if you remove a friend, it will still say "friends list is full" and you are unable to accept the friend request?
I have to decline the request and add the account again manually each time this happens, kinda annoying.
You need to buy more badges, level up. Get more friends slot :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's cool. Cheers.

I've also been wondering if Valve will start to implement mocap in the future or stick to handmade stuff.

The CS:GO trailer was created using motion capture. I'm on my phone so I can't link to the making of video Valve has on YouTube, but it's easy to find.

Thieve

Neo Member
The CS:GO trailer was created using motion capture. I'm on my phone so I can't link to the making of video Valve has on YouTube, but it's easy to find.

I knew they used mocap on something. There's tools and such in SFM if I remember correctly (which might've been shown in the video).

Guys, 12 hours on Alan Wake --> 0 cards. Is it a bug?

Something weird seems to be going on.

A couple days ago I got 5 cards almost instantly in SMB and FTL. Probably about an hour for 5.

Since then, 10+ hours and nothing in 7 games, all of which have drops remaining. Could they have added some kind of limit per week?

jediyoshi

A couple days ago I got 5 cards almost instantly in SMB and FTL. Probably about an hour for 5.

Since then, 10+ hours and nothing in 7 games, all of which have drops remaining. Could they have added some kind of limit per week?

Farmed and sold 40+ cards since the start of this month. I've been stealing all the cards.

Just switch back to the game and press some keys from time to time.

I found out that if i have alt tabbed out of the game for quite a while, card influx starts to dry up.

Or it may just be a coincidence.

Also this card thing just keeps on giving.

20e out of the blue and it just keeps on adding up.

Thnx Steam!!

That PCGamer list is a joke just as their reviews (lol) are.

No Duke Nukem 3D?

No Blood?

No Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

Cs go above 1.6?

Hah

Salsa

Does each character have different story? Or is it just the endings?

you have the usual mk ladder with endings per character but this game has a story mode with cutscenes and all that follows a single story and makes you play as a bunch of different characters (though not all)

ladder has no story as usual but as said you get an animated ending tied to each character, plus you unlock an alternate costume

I think my favorite thing is that the story mode takes some cues from the mortal kombat movie even. Just great goofy stuff

Just finished the story mode in Mortal Kombat. Game is already worth it for that alone.

Finished this over one friday and saturday night when it came out on 360. It really is damn good. Way better then the Injustice one imo.

Downloading MK for pc right now(i've been away on a mine site><). Doing it all again this weekend!'

Also, buy this game everyone. Support fighting games on the PC!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Check out the [Amazon Summer Sale] thread if you haven't already.

------

Reminder of Steam activated [Nuuvem] sales. Prices will be slightly higher on Paypal.

Salsa

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $6.66
Hitman Absolution Professional Edition - $6.66
I Am Alive - $3.33
Magicka Collection - $8.89
Mount & Blade Collection - $12.00
Sine Mora - $4.44
Sleeping Dogs - $6.66
Sonic Generations - $4.44
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - $11.11

in case anyone asks, get those

Tenrius

You have created 150 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ.

Didn't realise I made that many lol.

xelios

I Am Alive is not Steam. Not sure how it made it in there, sorry. I'm tired I guess. Everything else listed should be, though. Always ctrl+f Steam on the page before you buy something.

Raxious

Anyway to have English on that Nuuvem site?

Also, will these games work on any steam account and will the games be English?

I Am Alive is not Steam. Not sure how it made it in there, sorry. I'm tired I guess. Everything else listed should be, though.

No worries, thanks.

I know the feeling, I just almost purchased game of thrones because I figured that price was good even if it wasn't that amazing of an rpg.

Close one.

xelios

Anyway to have English on that Nuuvem site?

Also, will these games work on any steam account and will the games be English?

Yes they will activate on Steam (the ones I listed, anyway) and they are not region restricted so functionally the same as from GMG or anywhere else, and in English. If you're using Chrome you can right click and "Translate to English" on a page.

Rafy

Check out the [Amazon Summer Sale] thread if you haven't already.

------

Reminder of Steam activated [Nuuvem] sales. Prices will be slightly higher on Paypal.

Nuuvem is DD, right? Can I make purchases there from the EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom