• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just played They Bleed Pixels for the cards. While waiting for them to drop I managed to beat chapter 3. Holy hell is that game hard. Now I've only got 3 levels left if the achievements are anything to go by.
It's very hard indeed. Last time I played it I ragequitted without beating a single level.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
You unfriended me before. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Must have happened before the tagging feature, or at least before I was taking advantage of it. I had hundreds of people adding me during a summer/winter/whatever Steam sale solely for help with gifting at U.S. prices (especially with EA titles), and when I had to go and remove all those people from my list because it was full, actual friends accidentally got removed also. Now when I add a friend from GAF I tag them as such so that doesn't happen again.

I've had to explain this to a few people, that it was not some act of malice but just an honest mistake from helping so many people with sales.

Chronoja

Xelios said:
Legends of Pegasus - $17.78 - removed from Steam but still activates, game is in bad shape

While it is sufficently cheap, if someone was interested in getting this game look to make sure you can't get a retail copy for cheaper first. Retail keys of this game redeem on steam.

Chronoja

Was looking at the spuf removed steam games thread and someone over there has posted a link. You can buy Fray: Reloaded Edition, it's no longer available to buy on steam, here at their site. I can verify that it works, I just purchased it and applied the code to steam. I'm not 100% sure why it was taken down but it likely has to do with the warning on it's still active steam page of it not only being compatible with 64 bit windows OS's etc.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Thanks for the Nuuvem list Xelios, I broke on Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and Call of Juarez: The Cartel because they were actual decent prices.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
GMG's sale is officially worse than Amazon's now.

The bar has been set so low for Valve that they will probably trip over it and ruin the rest of summer.
Yup. I can see it's terrible when I haven't bought a single game from them, despite those sales having run on for several days now.

RE: Revelations for $26.80 is a complete joke?
Absolutely. It's $20 on the 3DS eShop.

derExperte

Was looking at the spuf removed steam games thread and someone over there has posted a link. You can buy Fray: Reloaded Edition, it's no longer available to buy on steam, here at their site. I can verify that it works, I just purchased it and applied the code to steam. I'm not 100% sure why it was taken down but it likely has to do with the warning on it's still active steam page of it not being compatible with 64 bit windows OS's etc.

That can't be it because it says it's ONLY compatible with 64Bit. Maybe this is the reason: http://steamcommunity.com/app/210490/discussions/0/810924774459897118/#c846957366688366919

So. Where do I find the key for I am Alive?

I bought it at nuuvem now, but when I go to the "My Games" or something like that and click it, it just shows me on the right, where I can download the Game itsels:
"Download_I_Am_Alive.exe (1.95 GB)
Instalação do Tages para ativação (Windows) (208 KB)
"

But I cant see the keys

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
That PCGamer list is a joke just as their reviews (lol) are.

No Duke Nukem 3D?

No Blood?

No Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

Cs go above 1.6?

Hah
Can't see the list right now, but no Duke3D automatically makes it invalid. I know, opinions and all, but that game is objectively one of the best ones ever made.

Your coworker wouldn't happen to be Joe Simon or Jack Kirby brought back from the dead would he?
Who are those? And no, he's not Kirby, he looks more like Ridley.

Momentary

Banned
Been on Steam since 2009 and only have 7 friends on there. I believe it's time that I increased that count a little bit. I need to get ready for the wave of fighting games that's about to be released. If you like fighting games and are looking for some matches, hit me up.

I only have SSFIV and MK as of right now, but I'm planning on getting KOF, Naruto, SFXT (on sale), and Skullgirls.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/solrahlx

masterkajo

So. Where do I find the key for I am Alive?

I bought it at nuuvem now, but when I go to the "My Games" or something like that and click it, it just shows me on the right, where I can download the Game itsels:
"Download_I_Am_Alive.exe (1.95 GB)
Instalação do Tages para ativação (Windows) (208 KB)
"

But I cant see the keys

I Am Alive is not Steam.

I Am Alive is not Steam. Not sure how it made it in there, sorry. I'm tired I guess. Everything else listed should be, though. Always ctrl+f Steam on the page before you buy something.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
already friends with you brah. but to those that are not, little known fact about xelios: the best reviews are written by him.

basically add him if you want to know what games are worth a damn.
I love when people write reviews, both positive and negative ones. Hoos is another great writer!

Been on Steam since 2009 and only have 7 friends on there. I believe it's time that I increased that count a little bit. I need to get ready for the wave of fighting games that's about to be released. If you like fighting games and are looking for some matches, hit me up.

I only have SSFIV and MK as of right now, but I'm planning on getting KOF, Naruto, SFXT (on sale), and Skullgirls.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/solrahlx

Added you devil dog :p

smr00

Banned
Padding your Steam friend's list is actually useful for stats and to quickly see what others are buying/playing/recommending.
This right here makes me want to add every GAF member who is into indie stuff.

I can never have enough indie games. I guess i will join in on the friend adding so if you want a little ol level 10 on your FL feel free to like, thumbs up, retweet, subscribe, share and myspace me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/smr00

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm... Tempted by 37$ Saint's Row 4...Do I bite or not..hmmmm
Bite me!

I'd wait for a discount. Can't beat getting all SR4 DLC, sans 2 worthless ones, for $2.50 (I already had the base game, but it was also included with the purchase of the Full Package).

ITT we add people to our friends list and never talk to them

:D
Nope. I often chat with fellow GAFfers on Steam more than I play my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom