• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I try my best to at least chat a little to people I add, or to those that add me. Just a comment here or there on a game they are playing, or if they are new to Steam just some pointers here and there.
This is something I really enjoy. Had some great chats when people noticed I was playing a game they liked.

That said, I never dared to initiate a chat myself with someone I hadn't talk with before (even though I was tempted when I saw somoene booting up F.E.A.R. a couple of days ago), since I feel I'd be bothering them when they just want to play instead of talking to some random fool.

I'll probably get around to adding a few of you at random, if you need another person to never talk to on your list I'm your guy. But I'll make sure to use
:jarate:
emoticons on your activity entries.

Who are those? And no, he's not Kirby, he looks more like Ridley.
The creators of Marvel character Winter Soldier. :p

Colin.

Just bought Sonic Adventure 2, since I missed out on the quick fire £5 sonic pack that some of you lucky one's got. Is the dlc for 2 even worth getting? Don't ever see myself playing that local co op.

Man, I hate going through my friends list and seeing friends from back in the day that haven't been on in like a year. I'm then conflicted on whether or not to remove them...

v0rtikal

For those of you who still don't have Bioshock, remember there's a pretty good deal on Amazon, Bioshock + Bioshock 2 for $4,99.

smr00

Banned
Man, I hate going through my friends list and seeing friends from back in the day that haven't been on in like a year. I'm then conflicted on whether or not to remove them...
I have a friend that just says "offline". I haven't seen him online in about 5-6 years and i keep him on the list in hopes that one day he logs in so i can ask him where the fuck he's been.

Dawg

GMG started their sale good with that amazing Borderlands 2 pack, but I'm just not interested in any of the sales after that one. Their sales make me yawn.

Sleeping Dogs is good tho.

Razorskin

----- ------
GMG started their sale good with that amazing Borderlands 2 pack, but I'm just not interested in any of the sales after that one. Their sales make me yawn.

Sleeping Dogs is good tho.

Yeah they're really lackluster besides a few good ones.

v0rtikal

hmm... now I see all Steam achievements for Bioshock 2, a few days ago Minerva's Den achievements were kind of "fucked", I'm wondering when will we have them up and running.
The GFWL version is pretty fucked up on Windows 8, most of the time it doesn't even start >=(

Deadbeat

Banned
I feel I should buy Lost Planet 2 as it was pretty fun with friends. The problem is GFWL and noone is possibly playing it on PC anymore (mainly because of GFWL).

I love Sleeping Dogs.

That game gets me in a summer mood, i need to go back to it once i get the year of the snake dlc.

<3 Ninja Tune Radio as well some fresh songs in there.

Dawg

Why doesn't steam activity show all the games I bought? I registered a load of codes, but only Fable 3 and Payday 2 show up in my activity.

I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HOW MANY GAMES I BOUGHT

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why doesn't steam activity show all the games I bought? I registered a load of codes, but only Fable 3 and Payday 2 show up in my activity.

I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HOW MANY GAMES I BOUGHT

Because you didn't buy those games, you redeemed them. ;)

(I agree; it should show both.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom