• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You know as you said in your above post, it's pretty useless for me now because I leveled up the Offspring Fling! Badge, so I think that this is the safest way to sell it! :D And you are not dumb, you just were curious!

I figured I'd open it as boosters can cough up a foil, but the moment after I clicked the unpack button I remembered that Psychonauts cards are next to worthless and I likely would have made (a little) more money selling the pack itself instead of the individual cards.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
I think I do

ibdM8XmdvPvXB8.PNG

because I'm new to steam and search for people to play with? ok

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
hahahaha ok ok ok

So afraid I may lost all my 9 games :D

Hope to see some guys in coop :)

I figured I'd open it as boosters can cough up a foil, but the moment after I clicked the unpack button I remembered that Psychonauts cards are next to worthless and I likely would have made (a little) more money selling the pack itself instead of the individual cards.

And you didn't get any foil of it? I suppose not :(

Trying to get a foil badge it's to expensive

derExperte

You can get booster packs even if there are games left you have remaining drops for, the booster packs just won't be for that game, right?

HoosTrax

"You have a new item in your inventory"

~omgosh, did someone decide to buy me something nice?~

~Really Bigsky Booster Pack~

"oh... :| "

"oh! :D "

Gaspode_T

Bought Sonic, Bleed, Baldur's Gate, and the summer sale hasn't started...this is going to be a crazy year due to high level of work stress I have I get lots of cathartic joy out of game shopiping

I've never received a booster pack after a few weeks. I also wish Steam would set up a fire and forget trading system where I could just mark up certain trades I want to make and they would just match me up with people when their cards work. Short term I don't mind doing some personal trading, but I don't want to do that every day.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh wow... I never realized that it was her that played Hanna... I was curious about that movie (I remember hearing good things about it). I guess now I have to watch it.

Hanna is an enjoyable romp peppered with some nicely-shot fight scenes and I consider her performance as the titular character her third-best, behind Briony Tallis in Atonement and, occupying the top spot, Susie Salmon in The Lovely Bones.

And you didn't get any foil of it? I suppose not :(

Trying to get a foil badge it's to expensive

I got two Figments and one Milk Man. Woe is me.

daftstar

Question: So I'm downloading the free trial of Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed. If I decide to buy it, do I have to download it again?

Also I've been thinking of getting Left 4 Dead 2 for a while now and since it's $5, I probably will. Are there people that still play online co-op?

Sorry I'm a Steam noob even though I've had it for a long time (mainly played CS on it)...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Given the description, I'm inclined to believe they'll tie into the Summer Sale meta-game.

No coupon, just a Mysterious Card. :(
This reminded me that I should craft a card to get one. Though I don't want to use my own money, and my Wallet funds (that I made by selling all my cards) have already run out.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Question: So I'm downloading the free trial of Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed. If I decide to buy it, do I have to download it again?

Also I've been thinking of getting Left 4 Dead 2 for a while now and since it's $5, I probably will. Are there people that still play online co-op?

Sorry I'm a Steam noob even though I've had it for a long time (mainly played CS on it)...

you don't have to download the game again...

lots of people are still playing L4D2 co-op!

Dawg

Plenty of people play L4D2 co-op.

No, you don't have to redownload, only a 75Mb or so activation. And yes, L4D2 is still very active.

HoosTrax

No, you won't have to download anything if you decide to buy it. Unless you don't buy it this weekend, and at some later point you do decide to buy it -- in which case, you'll have to download an update for it.

(the actually game content never leaves your hard drive unless you explicitly tell Steam to delete it -- you just lose the subscription that lets you play the game after the free weekend if you opt not to buy it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom