• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Question: So I'm downloading the free trial of Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed. If I decide to buy it, do I have to download it again?

Nope.

Also I've been thinking of getting Left 4 Dead 2 for a while now and since it's $5, I probably will. Are there people that still play online co-op?

The game is still reasonably popular. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a few folks to play with.

Edit: Beaten.

maty

Buying Go home Dinasaurs! when it was on sale a few weeks ago was a great decision. I have probably made at least twice the money I paid for it, and today I got a booster pack.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Now, should I open it or not? I think I'll wait since a lot of people are trying to sell them right now, and depending on the cards, I could make more money selling them individually.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
"You have a new item in your inventory"

~omgosh, did someone decide to buy me something nice?~

~Really Bigsky Booster Pack~

"oh... :| "

"oh! :D "
The "item in your inventory" part gave it away. If it doesn't say "1 new gift", then it's either a useless Dota 2 invite or some random booster pack (which you can probably sell for around 3 bucks).

derExperte

Buying Go home Dinasaurs! when it was on sale a few weeks ago was a great decision. I have probably made at least twice the money I paid for it, and today I got a booster pack.

It's also a decent game.

To those who got boosters: Do you have exhausted all the drops for every game you own?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's also a decent game.

To those who got boosters: Do you have exhausted all the drops for every game you own?

Boosters are completely random and the only requirement is that you must have been online at least once within the past week (which is to suggest that you needn't be in-game to acquire one).

maty

It's also a decent game.

Totally, I got 17 hours of entertainment out of it.

Regarding your question. I still have 2 drops remaining from Brutal Legend, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Well that's not quite how probability works, I don't think you can just add them like that.

1) I'm an idiot because I just added the probabilities.
2) I was still right, since the number of foils in a booster is binomially distributed, and the probability of (number of foils)>=1 is p=0.0297.

So if 1 foil is 1/100, 1 or more foils out of a booster is still ~3/100.

Grief.exe

1) I'm an idiot because I just added the probabilities.
2) I was still right, since the number of foils in a booster is binomially distributed, and the probability of (number of foils)>=1 is p=0.0297.

So if 1 foil is 1/100, 1 or more foils out of a booster is still ~3/100.

Now that is funny.

JustinBB7

I just got a booster pack as well. My first one ever, a Dota 2 one... 2 days after I spend a lot of money getting all the cards to craft badge level 5..

Oh well gonna sell it and buy more cards. Happy I finally fucking got one at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
just got a booster for strike suit infinity

cards for that are at a minimum of 1$ so I opened it

we'll see if someone buytes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom