• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Holy fuck at Sonic Racing Transformed's config options UI. I don't even understand how something like that comes into existence.

I loved Infinite so i figured i should play the first 2. Infinite only had one jump scare that nearly made me shit my pants.

Hopefully i enjoy these as much as i did Infinite.

I know which one your talking about :D Bio1 had one that's exactly like that (derExperte posted it), otherwise it's not jumpscare heavy, though it has a more horror-vibe going on compared to Infinite.

smr00

Banned
tumblr_llttwr5T6u1qbdfj5.gif
I both hate and love you right now.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Played Sonic Racing Transformed.

It is really visually great and has a nice cast. The racing is also bliss. With that said, it feels mechanically inferior to games like CTR and Mario Kart 7, if only because of the odd "pause" after drifting (unlike those two where you immediately gain boost after drifting) as well as the odd floatiness when transforming. Felt like it almost managed to catch the arcade racing feel but falls a bit.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I appreciate your impeccable taste in fine badge art!

It's $2.50. You know the answer. ;)

Can you explain or show me a video which sells me on it?

I can play co op with friends? I'm totally uninformed on the game but would rather hear it from those who have put time in.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
argh I want Sonic All Stars Transformed but I have to pay my new laptop and the gog games grrrrr

Hope its stays that price by the 15th but doubt it.
LLShC.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Finally got my first booster pack.

Yeah, just got my second (Psychonauts, so it's utterly useless to me). I'd hazard a guess and say Valve has fixed the drop rate issue that saw them, well, not drop at all aside from the day the booster system went live.

73V3N

Banned
Yeah, just got my second (Psychonauts, so it's utterly useless to me). I'd hazard a guess and say Valve has fixed the drop rate issue that saw them, well, not drop at all aside from the day the booster system went live.

And also, the "Mystery card" thing made people craft more badges, maybe that helped a little?

I got my first booster pack from Offspring Fling! I can't find it on the market, how much does it cost?

Edit: I found it, it cost $2.99

And there's only 6 so maybe you can set it a little higher than that and if you have some patience you may succeed and sell it for 3.4 :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I came into this thread, saw black hairs and fainted.

She would've made a good Snow White. :( (The project was later canned altogether.)

I got my first booster pack from Offspring Fling! I can't find it on the market, how much does it cost?

Edit: I found it, it cost $2.99

Me being the dumbarse that I am, I unpacked the cards instead of just selling the pack. Oh well, I'll make about 75c for doing nothing, so that's... something.

And also, the "Mystery card" thing made people craft more badges, maybe that helped a little?

And there's only 6 so maybe you can set it a little higher than that and if you have some patience you may succeed and sell it for 3.4 :p

I'm thinking about it... I could wait!

She would've made a good snow white. :( (The project was later canned altogether.)

Me being the dumbarse that I am, I unpacked the cards instead of just selling the pack. Oh well, I'll make about 75c for doing nothing, so that's... something.

You know as you said in your above post, it's pretty useless for me now because I leveled up the Offspring Fling! Badge, so I think that this is the safest way to sell it! :D And you are not dumb, you just were curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom