• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
Amazon are having a sale on them until the 7th, but they're "Currently unavailable". Probably ran out of keys, no idea if WB will supply them with more.
I ended up buying Arkham City GOTY, i know it's not the cheapest it's been and it's been cheaper on Origin but i have been wanting to play through it on PC on Steam so i went ahead and bit on it.

Still tinkering with some options and i absolutely hate that the graphic options aren't in-game and you have to completely exit out to change stuff. Although it seems like i get a constant 60fps pretty much maxed out on my 660 with some dips down in the 50s which is fine.

rybrad

I'm still waiting on Reus. Hop to it already, GMG.
Is Reus supposed to be on sale during the GMG deals? I have been wanting to pick it up but with over 400 games (amateur status, I know, but still...) I have quit buying games at full price unless I will play as soon as I buy it.

Randy

Well I'm still waiting on kami_sama and he/she hasn't been on GAF in almost 20 minutes.

I don't know what the etiquette on these things are but I'm inclined to just give it to you and be done with it.

edit: Oh you aren't on GAF now, either.

Had some dinner, sorry. I'll just wait and see what happens then. :)

And thanks for all the new friend-invites, guys.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
yeah I friended him a few days ago, and shat bricks when I seen that... Jase is your account over 10k yet :p

It's getting there. :p

Is Reus supposed to be on sale during the GMG deals? I have been wanting to pick it up but with over 400 games (amateur status, I know, but still...) I have quit buying games at full price unless I will play as soon as I buy it.

The game was listed among a few others on one of the 666 background images that was prematurely uploaded to GMG's website the other day. Hopefully it's still on the agenda as I've $2 of credit that I'd like to use.

smr00

Banned
Just bit on the Bioshock/Bioshock 2 pack at Amazon. To people who have played it, on a jump scare scale of 1-10 what would you give it?

I absolutely dread jump scares and not because they are scary but because it just seems like lazy design to me.

Just bit on the Bioshock/Bioshock 2 pack at Amazon. To people who have played it, on a jump scare scale of 1-10 what would you give it?

I absolutely dread jump scares and not because they are scary but because it just seems like lazy design to me.

They're not jump scare games. I guess sometimes enemies sort of pop out of nowhere but I don't think these occasions are very notable.

Freezard

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter GNHHH-HW26I-NP902
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter 9XBRW-GMI6X-3PFKP
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter YATB0-ERD0Z-9TABH

Oreoleo

Had some dinner, sorry. I'll just wait and see what happens then. :)

And thanks for all the new friend-invites, guys.

Hey I just worked it out with the 4th guy. Don't want to keep you on the hook or anything, but thanks for offering to step in!

smr00

Banned
They're not jump scare games. I guess sometimes enemies sort of pop out of nowhere but I don't think these occasions are very notable.
I loved Infinite so i figured i should play the first 2. Infinite only had one jump scare that nearly made me shit my pants.

Hopefully i enjoy these as much as i did Infinite.

SparkTR

What's up with the Realms of Arkania preorder? Never heard of it before and it looks kind of nice.

ss_61ad68e9ffb295d62c489047e66c47d3b8762841.1920x1080.jpg

ss_d902047580bb05c0dc336dd4a7bc3052958f29a9.1920x1080.jpg

ss_13a40477605bd24351099c5073de3b58a7675597.1920x1080.jpg

I loved Infinite so i figured i should play the first 2. Infinite only had one jump scare that nearly made me shit my pants.

Hopefully i enjoy these as much as i did Infinite.
I know what part you're talking about...

It was a good one too because there were really no other jump scares in the game so it was unexpected and it wasn't telegraphed. Nearly fell out of my chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom