• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is baldurs gate worth that price? I never played the series but I do own the gog version just found the mods to be too much time to install

Salsa

Remember to invite people through Steam and not the game. It was pretty wonky for me until I did that.

yeah, that's what I ended up doing and it'd disconnect before starting the fight. Bleh.

my location is pretty bad for most matches since people tend to be far away, but SSFIV for example works just fine so it aint that

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
yeah, that's what I ended up doing and it'd disconnect before starting the fight. Bleh.

my location is pretty bad for most matches since people tend to be far away, but SSFIV for example works just fine so it aint that

In that case why not to play the better game that requires actual skill?

I kid I kid
I don't.

Bumhead

Banned
Just crafted my first badge through the cards. Went for Left 4 Dead 2.

Not really sure what I'm doing with all this card business. Are you guys selling them, keeping them, crafting them? I had some L4D2 drops and bought the remaining ones with some loose Steam wallet change I had just to see what was going on. I guess crafting to unlock new stuff is cool.

Sort of seems like the sort of dangerous thing that I might get addicted to. I can see the appeal from various angles though, i.e collecting the cards, selling them for Steam wallet change and crafting..

inky

So, Skyrim DLC. All of them recommended or is there one I should skip?

Edit: sorry for the obnoxious question. I read up on them and all, but just want to hear from someone who had played it.

mcnarnia

Neo Member
So, Skyrim DLC. All of them recommended or is there one I should skip?

Edit: sorry for the obnoxious question. I read up on them and all, but just want to hear from someone who had played it.

I like all of them, but Hearthfire is just about building a house and having a family. There's no new questing content or new areas really.

Nabs

I'm still waiting for Pac-Man Pizza Parlor, personally.

e450e404c3312984f6393f358243e5fc4fd94433.jpg

You ready for this? Really late to the party...but I'm finally playing Half Life 2 for the first time.

Well, just the demo, but it's runs really well on my laptop and the game has been really good so far. Any chance of it getting discounted during the Summer sale?

Oh, and does the Steam version have 360 controller support

Surprisingly it runs really well on my laptop. Medium settings, and only a few hiccups. Compared to Thief Deadly Shadows, which is horrible frame-rate wise...

But Half Life 2 is recommended right?

And the Black Mesa is remake of the original, right? If I can play HL2, should Black Mesa run well?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
You ready for this? Really late to the party...but I'm finally playing Half Life 2 for the first time.

Well, just the demo, but it's runs really well on my laptop and the game has been really good so far. Any chance of it getting discounted during the Summer sale?

Oh, and does the Steam version have 360 controller support

Surprisingly it runs really well on my laptop. Medium settings, and only a few hiccups. Compared to Thief Deadly Shadows, which is horrible frame-rate wise...

But Half Life 2 is recommended right?

And the Black Mesa is remake of the original, right? If I can play HL2, should Black Mesa run well?

Yes to everything.

botlite

I've been a member here for quite some time but only ever lurked. I enjoy reading this thread and I want to show some appreciation so here are some game codes. Quote to reveal, please post if you've taken one.

Humble Indie Bundle #1 Gone
Humble Indie Bundle #2 Gone
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Gone
Aquaria Gone
Avadon: The Black Fortress Gone
Bioshock Gone
Broken Sword: Director's Cut Gone
Cave Story+ Gone
Cogs
Cortex Command Gone
Fractal Gone
Frozen Synapse Gone
Gish Gone
Legend of Grimrock Gone
McPixel Gone
Nightsky
SpaceChem Gone
Waking Mars Gone
Zen Bound 2 Gone

You can also add me to your friends list if you like. My profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/botlite/

JakeD

I've been a member here for quite some time but only ever lurked. I enjoy reading this thread and I want to show some appreciation so here are some game codes. Quote to reveal, please post if you've taken one.

Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2
Humble Indie Bundle #3
Aquaria
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Bioshock
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Cave Story+
Cogs
Cortex Command
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Gish
Legend of Grimrock
McPixel
Nightsky
SpaceChem
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

You can also add me to your friends list if you like. My profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/botlite/

grabbed broken sword, thanks!

Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2
Humble Indie Bundle #3
Aquaria
Bioshock
Cave Story+
Cogs
Cortex Command
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Gish
Legend of Grimrock
McPixel
Nightsky
SpaceChem
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

Grabbed Indie Bundle 1. Thanks. Appreciate it!
Edit: Nevermind already taken

Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2
Humble Indie Bundle #3
Aquaria
Bioshock
Cave Story+
Cogs
Cortex Command
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Gish
Legend of Grimrock
McPixel
Nightsky
SpaceChem
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

Is it okay if I call dibs on McPixel? I'm not on my PC so I can't redeem it

If it's not been taken by now of course

Is it possible to get into the Skullgirls beta without doing that kickstarter thing? I was way late to that party.

Its a shame the net code on MK appears to be shite. I have only really played challenge tower so far. Was going to hop online today though. Ugh.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2
Humble Indie Bundle #3
Aquaria
Bioshock
Cave Story+
Cogs
Cortex Command
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Gish
Legend of Grimrock
McPixel
Nightsky
SpaceChem
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

Thanks for sharing all of this! Somebody took Grimrock and didn't bother to say so, so I'll thank you in their name.

And I sent you a friend request.

dot

Hey, i didn't take any of them but you're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom