• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Could someone please tempban Grief? Sleep deprivation is no joke, some people die from that.

Just checked im on DDR3 was looking an new computer early next year just looking at something to keep me going till then

You really need 4GB and RAM is cheap. What AMD 3000 do you have exactly?

Salsa

grief basically shows up, says "yo I wasnt here bring me up to speed" then 30 minutes later says "im off to bed"

griefbot?

GMG almost got me, but the website was lagging so bad I gave up.

I think I will just wait for steam sale lol.

I here you GMG almost got me to until I saw the name of the sale.

666 is not something I'm going to support. :-/ Call me a purist.

Amazon has been pretty good to me so far.

Grief.exe

That's what they said for DDR2 while GFX cards used DDR3 at that time.

Looks like DDR4 is going mainstream in 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylake_(microarchitecture)

Erm, hate to break it to you, but that there was the Grief.Bot
He was actually replaced earlier today, Stump thought nobody would notice in the flood of ModBot posts.

Too much information exposed.
Stump is going to be doing a massive amount of bans to cover up the leak.

Echoplx

grief basically shows up, says "yo I wasnt here bring me up to speed" then 30 minutes later says "im off to bed"

griefbot?

USMvRGr.jpg

Dawg

that's it

impersonating grief.exe by using his avatar is against the rules of the internet. I've reported you all to the cyber moderators of the neogafz

enjoy your ban

Bumhead

Banned
Just had a massive cleanse of my Steam library.

Deleted everything in my backlog apart from one game (Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light) and just kept the contents of my Now Playing, Multiplayer, Retro and Indie folders.

Feels fucking good man. I have a small list of games I'm looking out for in the sale that I actively want to play and my mission is to ONLY buy those.

Thieve

Neo Member
I have a small list of games I'm looking out for in the sale that I actively want to play and my mission is to ONLY buy those.

I'm doing the same, and I'm actually trying to work through my backlog for once.. Well, I was before Skullgirls beta came out.

Played Skulls of the Shoguns and got some cards. No foils though, obviously. They don't exist in the probability space that I'm a part of.

Not sure if I like the game very much though. It feels like an iOS game.

I managed to buy Thunder Wolves from GMG and are going to play it now.

Post some impressions later. It looked alright, but I'm not sure.

Tattooth

Played Skulls of the Shoguns and got some cards. No foils though, obviously. They don't exist in the probability space that I'm a part of.

Not sure if I like the game very much though. It feels like an iOS game.

Post some impressions later. It looked alright, but I'm not sure.

The regular cards still go for a good price, I almost recouped the cost of the game.

Echoplx

Got They Bleed Pixels on GMG, second card drop is a foil that still has a $5 market value. This steam trading card thing is the best

Dawg

Hey Salsa,

Why is it that when I change the "l" and "h" in your username, I get SansaStark?

Coincidence? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom