• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPJZKC

I just made a request to the bot, but it's occurred to me I may not have posted five times in this particular thread :v

How do I see the thread post data guys?

Leks

QwFYVrB.jpg

Just finished The Walking Dead (will probably buy 400 Days) and preparing coop for Resident Evil 6. Spec Ops: The Line later.
Assassin's Creed III, BioShock Infinite and Portal 2 just for bullshots.
And second playthrough in Darksiders II just for achievements. :D

3) We need a way to bulk-print all unclaimed keys--actually it'd be pretty cool if the key wasn't claimed after, say, a week, ModBot could repost it with no rules and a message saying "Please, anybody, take these keys, holy crap... free to a good home or even to an endless backlog, just take them and redeem them".

Every time a key waits for more than 30 hours unclaimed you can push a relist on the Steam thread. Also you can add a list function where the bot listens to the thread and answer to a certain keyword.

How do I get my library to look like those images on the other page? I see the icons option and I zoomed all the way out but it doesn't show all my games like that

So I downloaded Killing Floor for the free weekend. As this is my first free weekend I had a couple questions. What happens after the free weekend If I dont buy it? Does it just gray out the Play button or replace it with a buy button?

And the following can apply to other Steam games as well. If I uninstall a game from Steam(Delete local content) does this also erase the saves? And if so, where would I find the saves so I could back them up before the uninstall? Sorry for the noob questions!

How come I randomly get 1 xp on steam? A while ago, I needed 4 more xp to level. After a while it was 3 xp. Today I crafted a badge and saw I had 1.499 xp, but now I look and have 1.500 xp... It's keeping me awake at night.

ArjanN

I could only beat They Bleed Pixels by pacing myself and only playing one level per day. Even then I nearly raged so many times but I was still compelled to try again and again. I loved the visuals and the combat though unliky others here so that helped to avoid despair in the later dreams.

Heh, the added cards finally made me get the last couple of achievements I needed in it. I'm pretty sure I'm still one of the few people who have them all. Better make sure your walls are punch-proof before attempting them.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol i have 135 game installed here, does this make me a geek? :( xD
Well I have 184 installed, so... yes.

If it makes you feel any better, some say a geek is just someone who is passionate about whatever it is they enjoy, and that is what life is all about, so if you judge someone for having the audacity to actually thoroughly enjoy and be excited about something, it must be a sad life you lead.

Heh, the added cards finally made me get the last couple of achievements I needed in it. I'm pretty sure I'm still one of the few people who have them all. Better make sure your walls are punch-proof before attempting them.

You've got all the achievements? As in you've S ranked all the levels? If so then I've got mad respect for you right now, I can't even begin to wrap me head around the insane skills required to S rank those later levels. I barely got through in under a 100 deaths on most of them.

Cards did the same thing for me in Faerie Solitaire. I still don't have all the pets evolved, but I'll get there eventually. It's a great game to play while listening to audio books, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom