• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since yesterday every time I try to buy a game on GMG I get a redirect error right before the payment page. It says the page is stuck in a redirect loop on all browsers. Any ideas? I've tried clearing cookies and all that.

I had this problem once, I made the same steps as you, clearing cookies, logged out, clear cookies again, logging in, even I reinstalled Firefox, did you tried to delete temporal files? Try to contact James!

derExperte

apparently my episode 5 walking data is gone. save lists as if I only played up to 4

I dont need it for the 400 days right? but have they said anything about it connecting to season 2?

if not i'll just let it die, tired of this game's save issues

S2 will use the data from 400 Days and S1. Probably not too important though. And something is wrong right now, doesn't connect when I start the game, others have the same problem. http://steamcommunity.com/app/207610/discussions/0/846958223122602775/ edit: Worked after a few tries.

MikeDown

Banned
Jesus.. Did i set something wrong when installing Steam? Because i literally get capped out at 3 even though i am currently on a 25mbs connection now.
When using other people's internet, most I ever got out of Steam was 2MBs, usually on my own internet it is an average of 25kbs, with the data only coming in 1:4 second intervals.

73V3N

Banned
Jesus.. Did i set something wrong when installing Steam? Because i literally get capped out at 3 even though i am currently on a 25mbs connection now.

Change your "download region" and see if that helps a little.
(It worked for me)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I don't know. You didn't turn on your steam downloads bandwith limitation, did you? Try another region, that works sometimes.
Speeds pretty good right now.
dBr.jpg

:p

Alan Wake has the coolest background image. Now my steam profile perfectly reflects my pacific northwest heritage:
Makes me wish they still owned Max Payne. A rainy New York background would be grand, and I imagine the badges would be better looking than the batteries and shit that Alan Wake has.

Ettie

So... If these cards suddenly have a use for the summer sale event, values should rise once the supply dries up, right? I'd hate to let these things go for .28 have them triple in value next Friday. (or whenever)

Crayons

Banned
Why does it matter. Steam version is drm free too afaik.
Included in GOG release of System Shock 2:

manual
wallpaper
Ken Levine radio interview
soundtrack (FLAC)
soundtrack (MP3)
2 avatars
SHODAN full size render
28 artworks
pitch document
2 concept maps

Status