• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibarraz

Banned
All the games gone!

Now I own almost all the games released from sega on steam (without counting the football manager series where they only sell the actual game) at least I'm enjoy them from the most part, so I'm near to completion (I know that I'm sick to actually want to complete a publisher catalogue, but well)

My games missing are

Aliens Colonial Marines
London 2012 Olympic Games
Company of Heroes 2
Dawn of War 2
The Cave

Please don't remind me that at some point in life existed outrun c2c

Milamber

I've been searching for 168230925 for like an hour before I realized there is no such thing. I should read the steamdb post more carefully.

zkylon

zkylewd
condemned is pretty cool until like the last act

binary domain is silly fun for a day or something

no idea on the rest

Binary Domain
Condemned
Viking
Hell Yeah
Aliens vs Predator

It seems that all the games are decent, but that deserve a chance and that maybe will be good games for you

Condemned I know is good, played it at X360 launch years ago.

Are there any games that I can use as a comparison for Binary Domain and the others?

Binary Domain
Condemned
Viking
Hell Yeah
Aliens vs Predator

It seems that all the games are decent, but that deserve a chance and that maybe will be good games for you
What the hell is Hell Yeah?

Edit: AvP is awesome. I played on PS3 (I know, I know) but if you play properly the MP is so good. I hate when you're playing as a marine and the alien players rush at you like idiots. I would never get a lot of kills but as someone who loves stealth, most of time was spent waitng in ambush, creeping along ceilings, picking off stragglers, taking out lights. You know, like how the alien is supposed to be played

Binary Domain is a great game. It's like Vanquish, in the sense that it's a Japanese developed TPS that's actually good. The destructibility of the robots give every fight a visceral feel. It's the Terminator game you alway wanted. And the boss fights are awesome

Not sure about the rest

Echoplx

I have a gut feeling you mystery card hoarders are gonna be disappointed

here's hoping im wrong

Yeah, I doubt Valve would give people such an early 'advantage' for a sale metagame, there would be a lot of complaints and all the past ones have started everyone off at the same level.

What do I know though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've always felt that Binary Domain is the videogame equivalent of a b-tier action movie, just some stupid fun. For me that is a good thing, for others it might not be.
I think I am currently enjoying RE5 a lot less than I could be because I have played Binary Domain.

sibarraz

Banned
Just got Battlefield Premium over Football Manager.
Did I make the right choice?

If you really love football/soccer I think that football manager is a great purchase

I had lots of fun using my favorite team trying to win the continental champinonships, and managing the matches

Also, it could gave you some funnny moments.

For example, one of the worst players in real life was the most sucesfull manager in the game. Lots of laughs seeing that

Crayons

Banned
If you really love football/soccer I think that football manager is a great purchase

I had lots of fun using my favorite team trying to win the continental champinonships, and managing the matches

Also, it could gave you some funnny moments.

For example, one of the worst players in real life was the most sucesfull manager in the game. Lots of laughs seeing that
Damn it. Maybe I can find the cash to get that too.

Blablurn

Just got Battlefield Premium over Football Manager.
Did I make the right choice?

robbenbfsu7.gif

KiDdYoNe

How is Monaco? Looks kind of interesting.

Dude, your avatar freaked me out and i started to blow on my laptop. Looks realistic.

Can anyone remember any sales with games that have cards? Yesterday got They Bleed Pixels, sold cards and even made some profit lol.

Anustart

Dude, your avatar freaked me out and i started to blow on my laptop. Looks realistic.

Can anyone remember any sales with games that have cards? Yesterday got They Bleed Pixels, sold cards and even made some profit lol.

:D this new avatar has been a big hit today lol.

Caerith

:D this new avatar has been a big hit today lol.
Too bad animated avatars are gone, huh.

OT, Defender's Quest is really quite good. I like how after beating it you can toggle back and forth between NG+ and NG, and how NG+ adds side quests and a journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom