• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
All these giveaways are so heartwarming. You guys are good people.

Apparently 2 of my giveaways are still available :)

hlhbk

Since the mods work on the Steam version of FF7 I am so tempted to pay the full price. Yet I know if I do it will be life half off come the Steam sale. How do I stay strong in the face of this pressure GAF?

This is kinda of a long shot but could I get an invite to the GAF group? I know, I never post in this topic but I'm not joining just to spam/beg for giveaways (backlog gigantic enough as it is).

I was very active in a cool and small-ish community years ago but it's completely died since then and I'd like to replace it with the GAF group

Since the mods work on the Steam version of FF7 I am so tempted to pay the full price. Yet I know if I do it will be life half off come the Steam sale. How do I stay strong in the face of this pressure GAF?

I don't know if it will be...it's kind of new and sometimes those don't end up on sale. I mean, it isn't Capcom, so at least it has a chance.

Don't look at greenmangaming. Never mind, it is price gouged on steam

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I'd say a discount during the Summer Sale is rather likely considering it's already been on sale on Squeenix's own store 2-3 times.

I'm just waiting for the first person to troll ModBot with a list of legit games, and then...

You win Dark Souls!

The key for Dark Souls is 101FU-|\/00B-ROFL-- Make sure you take the time to thank Trolololol.

I mean it's inevitable, not saying I want to secretly do something this heinous or anything.

header_292x136.jpg

Organ Trail is 50% off and it looks kind of cute.
Is it fun?

Dawg

I'm just waiting for the first person to troll ModBot with a list of legit games, and then...

You win Dark Souls!

The key for Dark Souls is 101FU-|\/00B-ROFL-- Make sure you take the time to thank Trolololol.

I mean it's inevitable, not saying I want to secretly do something this heinous or anything.

I'm going to guess the mods will not that that lightly. Is it worth a ban?

Turfster

I kinda would.

It's like €22,99 on my store. Was it in an indie bundle? Seen it a few times during giveaways.

Jesus christ, you're right. (To be fair, it's a 2 pack...)
And yeah, it was in the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle, together with Trauma and Spacechem. That was a good bundle, man.

header_292x136.jpg

Organ Trail is 50% off and it looks kind of cute.
Is it fun?

It's great if you like that sort of game. I sank hours and hours into it, shooting my friends in the head when they became zombies... and sometimes just because I wanted to save on food. What? Don't judge me!

So far, of all the Steam threads I participated in this one seems to be one where the topics most talked about were all Steam related. So yes, this actually isn't the Steam thread we knew.

Exactly. I can't post or really read in a week or so and boom it's all sorts of different. Kinda miss the days of threats of moving to community and such.

Sajjaja

You win Dark Souls!

Is it wrong I tried this? D:

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure ModBot will have his own blacklist if this happens.
That would need to be manually updated. There's no way that ModBot will know if a key is valid or not. Someone would have to report the poster to Stump (or whoever gets in charge of it), so that they can be blacklisted.

I'm sorry if I offended ModBot by calling it "it", it's just that I'm not yet used to treat robots as proper human beings.

err, i think i managed to do something wrong when gifting the 400 days to you Stallion Free. so if the link i sent you doesn't work, PM me.

Caerith

That would need to be manually updated. There's no way that ModBot will know if a key is valid or not. Someone would have to report the poster to Stump (or whoever gets in charge of it), so that they can be blacklisted.

I'm sorry if I offended ModBot by calling it "it", it's just that I'm not yet used to treat robots as proper human beings.
You just haven't met Fisto yet.

Borderlands 2 killed my PC. I don't yet know how or why, but it crashed and managed to make my SSD inaccessible thus far. I've spent all day trying to figure it out to no avail. No problems until this game came along. I'm so sad and angry. All I have is my wifes laptop.

Caerith

Borderlands 2 killed my PC. I don't yet know how or why, but it crashed and managed to make my SSD inaccessible thus far. I've spent all day trying to figure it out to no avail. No problems until this game came along. I'm so sad and angry. All I have is my wifes laptop.
Is your SSD a Crucial M4?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
How would you react if there was no summer sale?
How did you react when you learned that Santa was actually your parents? How did you react when you learned that "Twist and shout" wasn't composed by the Beatles? How did you react when you realized that your dad nailed your mom?

I'd cry, dude. I'd cry.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks to jshackles
And modbot

Master of the arcane is MINE!
Look forward to getting stuck in!

Awesome. It's weird to post codes in a thread like this and have them go unclaimed for so long. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom