• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem - in fact it's something I'm planning for Enhanced Steam's "Library" mode. Having better ways to sort your library and more information on the game page is something I think should have been done a long time ago.

Somehow I had a feeling you were going to say that :). You already are one of my nine bookmarks that I can quickly access by opening a new tab you know?!

By 'you' I mean Enhanced Steam, of course. I'm not cyber-stalking you, the individual.

Yet.

sibarraz

Banned
I'm still not sure if is possible to change the music from crazy taxi to the original

The game is still good, but without all i want, isn't the same

I have a ton of indie games I got in bundles, but always play them DRM-free.

Now Steam is adding trading cards and I'm wondering if I should activate the steam versions, because I hate to say it, but unlike achievements, Trading Cards feel kind of cool... Like Pogs.

So I'm considering that... But I'm also wondering, if I activate the steam versions, will they acknowledge my save data/progression? Not sure I want to beat Super Meat Boy all over again. Those levels were hard as balls and I already felt pretty accomplished about it.

lmpaler

28K players on steam are currently still playing Skyrim.

I wonder how much of them are using it for bikini and loli mods.

I'd be playing if I was at home. Got a bunch of mods that made the game so much better and more challenging and fun. Sadly I'm at work until the evening

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Somehow I had a feeling you were going to say that :). You already are one of my nine bookmarks that I can quickly access by opening a new tab you know?!

By 'you' I mean Enhanced Steam, of course. I'm not cyber-stalking you, the individual.

Awesome. I love the library feature but it needs a LOT of work to get it to where I want it. I've been busy the last few weeks fixing bugs and adding in easy things that are useful, so I haven't been able to devote as much time to it as I'd like.

Basically came about since I asked the nice folks at Valve if they would ever consider plugin support for their client and got a bit of a "hell no" response.

Smash88

Banned
Calling it right now:

Common Mystery Cards are a small discount on a majority of games.

Uncommon (or Foil) Mystery Cards are on high-profile games with a high discount.

Good enough for that price, levels are too long and fights too repetitive but the hair physics make up for most of the shortcomings.
I'd even argue waiting until it's 2.00$, you're being generous by calling it too repetetive. It's pretty and, pretty, aaaand...... That's about it.

1337Sauce

About halfway through The Darkness 2 after picking it up from GMG, and I must say that I am quite impressed. Definitely more fun than I thought it was going to be, even though I never played the first (despite picking it up from a previous XBL sale).

Definitely worth looking in to if you even had a remote interest in the game, or if you are just looking for an overall good shooter. While it does seem to be a little on the short side, it seems like it will be fun while it lasts.

catabarez

It's not trying to make me look any better, it's for trying to make you look like a lesser jackass. Come on, name some games.

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

I never noticed this before, but gfwl lets you download Episodes from Liberty City for free? Is this for everyone that owns GTA 4 or just if it sees you have the Episodes in your account? This should save me about 10gb's of harddrive space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom