• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
having a DS was hard
Over here in Portugal (but I believe that is valid for the rest of Europe), although DS had piracy like no other, even the used games were expensive comparing to other platforms.

For 3DS, the situation is the reverse, I've often seen several good factory sealed 3DS games being sold very cheaply by retailers.

Over here in Portugal (but I believe that is valid for the rest of Europe), although DS had piracy like no other, even the used games were expensive comparing to other platforms.

For 3DS, the situation is the reverse, I've often seen several good factory sealed 3DS games being sold very cheaply by retailers.

Never saw much of DS piracy here in Portugal. Have seen more on the 3DS

Rafy

Creating a new account wouldn't help at all. You need a payment method with a billing address located within the region you're attempting to purchase from.

I'll just use her address, if that doesn't work I'll just send her some money for her to buy me some steam cards from gamestop or have her buy a couple of paysafe cards.
Are there any (free) American pre-paid cards that I can load money into from Europe?

Salsa

3DS is still fucked here, altho less so apparently.

Ive gotten every 3DS game from the eShop except for OTT3D for $20, but that was a dude selling it used, craiglists-style

this is why digital future is the best you selfish yanks

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Kinda off topic, but is there a way to change GAF email? Finished university long time ago and they finally closed my account.
Yes, there is. However, you need a non-free email provider.

Check in your user panel.

Razorskin

----- ------
FYI
BjV7FbF.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda off topic, but is there a way to change GAF email? Finished university long time ago and they finally closed my account.
PM an admin, but keep in mind you'll still need an ISP email address or similar.

zkylon

zkylewd
two things about alice, play it in normal (hard is just annoying, tedious and unfun), and don't buy it if you don't have a controller. seriously, shit's mad unplayable on k&m

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
wtf @ EU vs. US Alice sale.
Crazy!

Salsa

two things about alice, play it in normal (hard is just annoying, tedious and unfun), and don't buy it if you don't have a controller. seriously, shit's mad unplayable on k&m

I was playing on Hard, it was fine

you're playing too many crap mobas

Flash sales are like being repeatedly pissed on every 6 hours on queue for 10 days, with one glorious deal hidden somewhere in between. Man I hate them.

3DS is still fucked here, altho less so apparently.

Ive gotten every 3DS game from the eShop except for OTT3D for $20, but that was a dude selling it used, craiglists-style

this is why digital future is the best you selfish yanks

Physical 3DS games are difficult to find in the U.K/Europe (assuming you do indeed live there)? Odd.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm not sure if it is even worth giving advice about Steam sales.

There is always going to be that guy who buys everything he wants on day one.

There is always going to be that dude who somehow misses every single daily sale he's interested in.

There is always going to be that hombre that asks if the Walking Dead includes every episode.

I think I've just grown jaded and tired. So tired.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

There is always going to be that dude who somehow misses every single daily sale he's interested in.

There is always going to be that hombre that asks if the Walking Dead includes every episode.

I think I've just thrown jaded and tired. So tired.

That's why we have to turn to insults and humiliation.

It's the only way to make enough of a ruckus so everybody remembers it forever.

Somebody has to take one for the team.

At least it looks like we have a new cool metagame where we can win 33% off coupons for Magicka to use after the sale, right?

zkylon

zkylewd
I was playing on Hard, it was fine

you're playing too many crap mobas
well could be that I simply didn't have a 360 controller at the time

I really really dislike alice 2 tho

like, I love the books so much, just the fact that modern society thinks angsty violent alice in wonderland is a clever idea makes me wanna throw up

Yeah, it is inevitable. I'll probably at least commit one of the sins. :(
Though I don't have an excuse really since I'm off work for the month I definitely have the time to babysit the sales.

Hello, friends! Here is my Steam id.

Volotaire

You gotta be nice to new PC gamers, it's not their fault. :p

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
That's why we have to turn to insults and humiliation.

It's the only way to make enough of a ruckus so everybody remembers it forever.

Somebody has to take one for the team.
Can I make fun of the guy just to feel better about myself?

Of course, if I end up being the guy I'd like you all to comfort me and be nice. But I don't wanna be the guy.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I can't access Steam from work, neither from PC nor my phone. So if something interesting appears during that time (and only during that time), then I'll be completely screwed. Please Gabe, don't let me be the guy!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Modbot makes me want to buy and gift some key's.
Dagnabbit.

Goon Boon

Banned

The only time I broke the day one rule was when beat hazard ultra dlc was like 66% to 75% off.

It actually went lower.

Copons

Meanwhile, this is the 13th day since I became eligible for booster packs for 10 games and I didn't drop anything.
WTF Gaben, there was even my birthday, you could've dropped something there! :'(

Maxwood

Meanwhile, this is the 13th day since I became eligible for booster packs for 10 games and I didn't drop anything.
WTF Gaben, there was even my birthday, you could've dropped something there! :'(
Congratulations! Your old enough to receive *absolutely nothing*!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom