• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneironaut

Neo Member
I don't really like idling, so I actually play my games while getting the cards.

That said, If Mcpixel is like the other games with about 30 minutes per card, it will take about 3 times as long to get all of the card drops as it takes to beat the game.

Of this current batch, I'll just be working on Dungeons of Dredmore's cards.

About the Summer Sale, is every game discounted? Or only some?

I got the impression that only some go on sale, but some of the comments in this thread imply that people are waiting to see how much certain games are discounted, not if they discounted.

Bumhead

Banned
About the Summer Sale, is every game discounted? Or only some?

I got the impression that only some go on sale, but some of the comments in this thread imply that people are waiting to see how much certain games are discounted, not if they discounted.

I don't know if every game is, but every game I've ever wanted to buy in every sale I've taken part in has had at least some discount attached.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Thank you for the game! But what if I don't want the game, can I give it to someone else?

ibrL5oyfSWDNBq.gif

The reason why the reaction may seem a bit more pointed than what is warranted is that we literally just went through all this yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom