• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

rybrad

Can you play multiple games while getting cards? I have Dredmor running for cards but I want to play some Dragon Commander too. I thought they changed that but figured I would at least ask.

Salsa

I personally want to see Advent Rising go on sale

ibpx4gLbdVTjfx.gif

catabarez

On the options page under "Show Price History Information" you can set your region to either EU1 or EU2.

EU1: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Sweden or Switzerland

EU2: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Vatican City, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.

Once set, your price history info should reflect your local regional pricing.

Every so often someone comes along and wants to "help me monetize" or whatever. I basically tell them to fuck themselves.

There is a 0% chance of Enhanced Steam "falling into the wrong hands" as it's been released open-source under GNU.

Fight the good fight bro

Grief.exe

I'm not consistent enough in this thread to fully know whats going on but holy shit I don't want any part of it. Just please let there be a sale tomorrow Gabe.

There will be a sale tomorrow.

Why don't you want any part of this thread? Its just generosity and game discussion, with a little bit of sarouse romulan on the side

Can anyone walk me through on how to do giveaways?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617641

Godlike

Turfster

Man, steam is completely dead, even community.
It's all a plot by the universe, it doesn't want me to recoup most of my losses from that wrong Alan Wake card I bought...

Grief.exe

Can you play multiple games while getting cards? I have Dredmor running for cards but I want to play some Dragon Commander too. I thought they changed that but figured I would at least ask.

We think Valve fixed that.

People weren't getting cards from multiple games anymore.

So is Dungeons of Dredmor good?

Like for someone slightly obsessed with Chunsoft's Mystery Dungeon games?

Are the achievements fun or insane?

Anustart

Steam has collapsed under the sheer weight of SAVINGS coming tomorrow! Server took a hit when Gabe hit the "Mark EVERYTHING off by 99% switch"

Fallen a bit behind on trading cards still have drops for

Serious Sam 3
Psychonauts
McPixel
Ion Assault
Dungeons of Dredmor

Anyone want to recommend me one to play tomorrow?

DTKT

Dredmor is a fantastic roguei-sh game. It's not as hardcore as other rogue-likes but the art is fantastic and it's beautifully animated.

rybrad

So is Dungeons of Dredmor good?

Like for someone slightly obsessed with Chunsoft's Mystery Dungeon games?

Are the achievements fun or insane?
Dredmor is great fun if you are a fan of rogue-likes and want something that is a little more user-friendly. I put 35 hours into it before I moved on but I tend to enjoy rogue-likes a great deal. As for the achievements, it has 120-something so I would consider that insane just by volume.

Slyjss

On the options page under "Show Price History Information" you can set your region to either EU1 or EU2.

Once set, your price history info should reflect your local regional pricing.

I set it to EU2, but the prices are USA (Alice is 4.99 $ instead of 14.99 €). =/

BTW, the spanish translation is a bit of a mess. I had to switch back to english because I didn't understand what was going on on my own language. I'll be happy to help in my free time if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom