• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give this a try and clear out some detritus at the same time.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Morrowwind -- MB-BBC8D87BCE020BC2 - Taken by Dambrosi
Brink -- MB-2AB2918607976E40 - Taken by Rayge
Rogue Warrior -- MB-F5B2818513A45A0A - Taken by rybrad

Tecl0n

Oh, really? In that case, the juniors in this thread might appreciate a little friendly advice before rushing into the breach...
1372701038623.jpg

Otherwise, remember to actually play your purchases and - above all - have fun.

There is no such thing as "want" in the sale, it is a higher command.

derExperte

Ha, that's me! I have a friend who swears it is decent even though everyone trashes it. Now I get to find out and make fun of him if it does indeed suck. Thanks Traumahound!

Of course the game is rubbish. But I have good news: It only takes about 2.5hrs to get to the best part, the ending credits song. Which you could listen to on YT but imo everyone should have to earn it.

DTKT

Ugh, the Steam Cloud servers are semi-offiline and it failed to syncronize my Dredmor games. I've lost my save.

A service like Steam is great, but only when it works.

javadots

Banned
Ugh, the Steam Cloud servers are semi-offiline and it failed to syncronize my Dredmor games. I've lost my save.

A service like Steam is great, but only when it works.

Doesn't it feel good being calm about something so drastic? You feel good about yourself after not freaking out because you could have, but you chose not to. I have to practice being clam and patient again.

Holy fuckballs, I just won Morrowind! Thanks a bunch, Traumahound! I'm beside myself with giddy!

*redeems code, installs* ...it's so small.

Can't tell if sarcasm, or...

Regardless, I'm glad that those three games have found homes with people that will at least load them once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom