• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I hope the Mystery cards are something cool, and not coupons.

Fuck me if they are coupons. Worst case scenario.

Best case? Crafting the badge is part of the Summer Sale Badge and has the chance to drop a free game.

Bumping this to next page, if anyone is interested in finding out more.

Posted a thread with all of the information on the removal of GFWL/Securom and addition of Steamworks for Bioshock 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Batman: Arkham City

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=69524191#post69524191

Knurek

Anyone has an opinion about Mass Effect sidequests?

Is it worth to do the collectible stuff? Seems awfully boring, but didn't want to spoil potential rewards for myself.

I think I've already missed a few ones - didn't have Electronics high enough to hack computers on Ferros/Noveria, and you can't go back there, can you?

Which Rainbow Six games had the planning phase mechanic? Could you beat entire games like that (planning and executing your assaults without firing a shot)?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now that Salsa is done with Animal Crossing she might catch up to Jase and I in Steam Thread posts.

I just can't compete with your outputs.

I reward myself with one Monopoly dollar for every post I make! One of these days, it'll be legal tender and I'll be laughing all the way to Free Parking.

Speaking of money, this ought to
(hopefully)
tie me over until next week:

steammoneyspyjv8.jpg

I am absolutely certain that the bloke who served me was CliffyB's Australian twin.

oipic

Well then that badge better give us something cool...

STATUS (that's cool, right?)

If mystery cards = badge, then it may be difficult to obtain without spending money (over and above that used to purchase games) - not sure we've had a badge like that thus far, have we? Should be more rare as a result, perhaps.

FauX

I want to take this off my chest for some quiet time. I've been denied two times when people post extra keys for giveaways on this thread. So I will say this: I don't believe much in giveaways around here. It may be my bad luck, I dunno.

Anyway...

I purchased Sonic Bundle on Amazon, and I got extra keys for Sonic 4 Ep I and II, I don't like modbot so, first PM will get them. Right Know. Remember: Thanks are always welcome!

Salsa

I want to take this off my chest for some quiet time. I've been denied two times when people post extra keys for giveaways on this thread. So I will say this: I don't believe much in giveaways around here. It may be my bad luck, I dunno.

Anyway...

I purchased Sonic Bundle on Amazon, and I got extra keys for Sonic 4 Ep I and II, I don't like modbot so, first PM will get them. Right Know. Remember: Thanks are always welcome!

I'll take ep 2 if available, looks way better

edit: oh PM, dur. Sent

Grief.exe

Anyway...

You've been denied?

You mean someone beat you to the punch? That's life in the Steam thread my friend.

Anyway...

episode 1, woah nevermind I'm supposed to PM you

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I only have 6 games in my wishlist, got about 50 bucks to spend, hoping for Remember Me for $20

Addnan

I have €20 on my desk, need to turn that into real money before the sale starts, put it in my bank. That will be about £15 after the scumbags take a cut from money exchange. Lowest budget I have had in a long time.

I want the SimBin games and Dragonborn. Nothing else. I hope.35 in wishlist..

I should learn to plan for these seals, I always go wild when seals appear and try to snatch up as many of them as I think are interesting. I've got seals that have been sitting sealed in my library of seals and I don't know if I'll have the time to treat them like a procured seal should be treated. I admire all of you guys, with official seal plans, for your organization.

I should learn to plan for these seals, I always go wild when seals appear and try to snatch up as many of them as I think are interesting. I've got seals that have been sitting sealed in my library of seals and I don't know if I'll have the time to treat them like a procured seal should be treated. I admire all of you guys, with official seal plans, for your organization.
No wonder the seals are close to extinction...

You seal-collecting bastard! Damn you, damn you to hell!

Grief.exe

My pickups are going to be fairly boring, I have most of the games I want and I don't really stockpile games I don't plan on playing.

Star Wars: Republic Commando
Fallout 3 (Mods look ridiculous)
Advent Rising (Won't be discounted)
Metro Last Light (Probably won't be cheap enough for my liking)
Kingdoms of Amalur

Probably will buy System Shock 2, Deus Ex, and Morrowind to give away in the thread.

Thanks Grief for posting that info on the Batman games.

I haven't picked them up yet because of the limited installations.

Chime in on the thread with some discussion so we can get more people informed.

Tactical Intervention Steam Achievements

Tactical Intervention is a video game developed by Minh "Gooseman" Le, the co-creator of Counter-Strike.[2] It is a multiplayer first-person shooter in which a team of counter-terrorists face off against a team of terrorists, much like its predecessor, Counter-Strike.[2] Tactical Intervention offers unique gamemodes not seen in most other free to play shooters to date, including the infamous highway chase. Dogs, riot shields and the ability to rappel has been confirmed.

http://steamdb.info/app/51100/#section_history

"name": "ach_Nurse",
"percent": 11.111111640930176
},
{
"name": "ach_AggravatedAssault",
"percent": 5.5555558204650879
},
{
"name": "ach_Flasher",
"percent": 5.5555558204650879
},