• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Can i ask why you always say "fellow gaffer" in your posts? And why wouldnt it be "fellow gafer" with one f?

A person that post on GAF is a GAFfer for me. No reason why I said other than I'm polite and kind and I love this fine Community.

And I never cursed on GAF, not even once. Ever

good luck guys

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rochard -- MB-D3450BD44E5AFB4B - Taken by The_Monk
Aquaria -- MB-293727D060CEDC53 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Atom Zombie Smasher -- MB-58F7FEAD986C1BCB - Taken by 1337Sauce
Serious Sam Double D -- MB-BC95BD44E30A5387 - Taken by Tomodachi
Air Forte -- MB-2ACD02519B8945FB - Taken by Milamber
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-0A2D88D2E29BCF93 - Taken by Monado Blade
Oil Rush -- MB-1DCB59DFDAB233AC
Serious Sam HD The First Enocunter -- MB-B9E545473CC88B3C - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-C13B715A78ECE4D0 - Taken by DamnTheMan
Serious Sam 2 -- MB-B0CCB86C214E1C57 - Taken by N.A
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-B102BA42E854366D - Taken by curlycare
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-88346CCF3EF01AB5 - Taken by intheinbetween
Splice -- MB-14F876FEFFDABE4C - Taken by Fatal Futanari
Serious Sam The Random Encounter -- MB-425A0D30D9BB3CA5 - Taken by xDEKOIx
Frozen Synapse -- MB-C2A48442682CDB06 - Taken by TheGoddamn
Cave Story Plus -- MB-44F5F545C51076C7 - Taken by Habieru
NightSky -- MB-6911222D53BFF541 - Taken by Roboleon
The Basement Collection -- MB-347FC931E70A4533 - Taken by Alien Bob
Waking Mars -- MB-58E03A27DC47C79E - Taken by dxhc99

milenko79

Neo Member
Can someone check that the integrated graphics in my Asus X401A1 is Intel HD Graphics 2000? Or that it's a different kind?

I checked the dxdiag page on my laptop and it only says Intel HD Graphics, no number. I've been scouring the web and can't find any good info about what exact graphics I have. The driver date is 3/8/2013 if that helps

If you need the info to search, my specs are Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, DirectX 11, Pentium B970 2.3 GHz, 4096MB Ram

It says here that it's based on the hd2000: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Pentium-B970-Notebook-Processor.67248.0.html

The_Monk

You're like some kind of monk

Well I do like my Buddhist readings and meditation every now and then good sir.

Also, why ARES cards are not dropping in price, I only need one more (the "ARES" card itself), ugh!

EDIT: I tried for Rochard and I got it. Thank you very much fellow GAFfer Glass Rebel very kind of you.

Thanks Glass Rebel for Splice! That's one less game I have to buy during the sale tomorrow :)

People still looking for deals on Metro Last Light? I thought there was plenty of cheap keys around?

Where are you located? I have an Alienware M17x R2 laptop that I don't use anymore that I needs to be sold.

I've bought parts and stuff off notebookreview.com and http://www.techinferno.com/ before. Both great places.

They mostly have advice for desktops

What's the full model number? Should look like this: Asus X401A-RBL4
I live in Yorktown Heights, NY. But I'm going on vacation soon.

You know, I was on that site for like an hour, looking up GPUs and laptops. Never thought to check processors. Thanks

Row

Banned
Bought hrave new world and it shows up under dlc but when i load up civ nothing is differeny

Ive verified the cache or whatever and even reinstalled but nothing had changed

What other options do i have?

I live in Yorktown Heights, NY. But I'm going on vacation soon.

Ah I see. Well after thinking about it, I dont think it would be in your interest. Its 17 inches and is heavy. lol

Well yeah there are, we just don't want to get them from "those" sites.

What about those keys from the Nvidia gfx card promo? I have one that I needs a new home but I havent dumped it because the market was flooded with them lol

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I won nightsky! Thank you, Glass Rebel! And thank you Stumpokapow for making this so easy with modbot and everything! I'll use it too next time I have a spare copy of something

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Another great giveaway, nice work Glass Rebel! :)
Aquaria is a really suprising, underwater Metroidvania. Really cool. Looks absolutely beautifull and the map get's frigging huge. I love that.
I normally don't like swimming in games, but here it's fun. Story's a bit to floaty, though.
Do yourself a favor and take that key. Followed by a dozen "thank you Glass Rebel, your so awesome" posts. You know you want to!

EDIT: I'm a slowpoke.
Your going to have a blast, borntoplay. :)

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Errr, uhhhh, have you seen the reviews on that game?

I enjoyed Darkest Of Days, it was worth the sale price I got it for ages ago. Low budget and janky as fuck with some stupid as hell AI but the premise and scenarios kept me interested for the whole time I played. It's an ambitious low budget FPS which overall I had a good time with.

lol @ Assassin's Creed series

Say what you will, I enjoyed the games. 2, Brotherhood and Revelations in particular were fantastic experiences that I wouldn't mind revisiting in the future. 1 and 3... Well, let's just say I want to be a completionist.

Though re-acquiring them for PC is pretty low on my to-do list, since I'm not getting rid of my 360 versions right away.

javadots

Banned
Say what you will, I enjoyed the games. 2, Brotherhood and Revelations in particular were fantastic experiences that I wouldn't mind revisiting in the future. 1 and 3... Well, let's just say I want to be a completionist.

Though re-acquiring them for PC is pretty low on my to-do list, since I'm not getting rid of my 360 versions right away.

You should get the rid of the 360 versions, recycling is great for the economy.

BorntoPlay

oh great!! im a nintendo fanboy and love metroid games... glad i chose it.. =)

Another great giveaway, nice work Glass Rebel! :)
Aquaria is a really suprising, underwater Metroidvania. Really cool. Looks absolutely beautifull and the map get's frigging huge. I love that.
I normally don't like swimming in games, but here it's fun. Story's a bit to floaty, though.
Do yourself a favor and take that key. Followed by a dozen "thank you Glass Rebel, your so awesome" posts. You know you want to!

EDIT: I'm a slowpoke.
Your going to have a blast, borntoplay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom