• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worlds colliding. MK9PC spoiling the big surprise, Steam has actually been Xbox Live all along.

504A14F061BBA8AD62CA013DBBF9C27D4786789C

This thread is moving ridiculously fast.

Here's to hoping for another 91% off mistake! Although I haven't beaten 3/4 of the games I bought last sale....

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yay I woke up this morning to find out I got a mention on Lifehacker in India.

Gonna be a good day.

Stuff I want to pick up:

- Dishonored
- Bioshock Infinite (Will most likely be too expensive still)
- Ass Skyrim (If it goes for super cheap) Damn you guys in the screenshot thread.
- Metro Last Light - maybe

Besdies this I'm good, but of course it won't end there. :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
And now, Lifehacker proper.

Sweet Jesus there are a lot of people hitting my website at the moment.

Wow, the only thing I think I'm interested in is Bioshock Infinite this year. And maybe some random indie games. And I may just pick up Infinite off of GMG for 50%, since I don't see it going cheaper on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom