• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixlar

Same exact story for me except for number of games. I bought the 9600 for hl2, put it in, and been a member since. Loading between levels took foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr with the 9600 on my shitty drsktop

Another brother... we must found a religion or something...

What the...? Did Steam Playtime get posted on some big news site or something? I was just getting a steady trickle of hits earlier today, but all the sudden it's getting a huge amount of traffic. Waiting for Google Analytics to update so I can see where it's coming from. (I wish GAE had better logging options...)

Copons

I find truly engaging having to stick to only one tab in the Steam browser.
It's a lot more challenging searching for the right deal. Also, it reminds me how beautiful and pure was the Internet in the 90s.
Thumbs up for me.

Kurdel

Banned
Going to NYC this weekend and I'm canadian.

I am buying a roaming package for data just to watch the Steam sales.

Nothing stops this train.

imBask

Banned
It's a lot more challenging searching for the right deal. Also, it reminds me how beautiful and pure was the Internet in the 90s.
Thumbs up for me.

actually I think it's because i've been on steam for so long that I tend to forget that it's also a website. I keep thinking it's a program and nothing else

Caerith

Thumbs up for me.
Yes, I too miss the beauty and purity of geocities and angelfire pages.

For me it's just convenience, if I'm out at Walmart I can just grab a card or two and add the funds on when I get home. *shrug*

Ok, so convenience, no CC or Paypal account, and security, I suppossed those were the main reasons but I thought that maybe there were some kind of deals buying Steam cards over there. Here in Spain we still don't have Steam cards so the only way for us to buy from Steam is by using our CCs or Paypal accounts.

marrec

Banned
If it weren't from the mind of that annoying, politically-active homophobe, I would gladly read it.

Don't read it, cause the book is bad anyway. Adolescent power fantasy steeped in his bigotry. Read the original Gundam books instead. They're much better.

vixlar

For me it's just convenience, if I'm out at Walmart I can just grab a card or two and add the funds on when I get home. *shrug*

Yes, I wish there were Steam cards in Mexico. (And GooglePlay cards too). They are great for a gift. iTunes card are god send for people like me that doesn't know to give as a present.

javadots

Banned
It is when you have trouble with Paypal. I use Paypal too, but I don't like to rely on it, and so my main bank account is not attached to it.

I had difficulty linking my bank account to my Paypal account. I was back and forth between Chase and PayPal with them sending me back to the other. So fucking annoying.

Copons

Yes, I too miss the beauty and purity of geocities and angelfire pages.

Never tried it, but actually it looks beautiful.

http://wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesiz...1&music=10&url=http://store.steampowered.com/

dancingbaby.gif

Caerith

If it weren't from the mind of that annoying, politically-active homophobe, I would gladly read it.
Even terrible people can write non-terrible works. You could learn a thing or two from it, I think, and who knows? Someday even you might write something worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom