• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
You better play it, I've got my eyes on you!
Also may this provide karma for pricing errors :)

OMG, THX!!!
I loved the first deus ex!!!
the JCD in my username stands for J.C.-Denton (=
I think to remember JCD was the username you had to use to access his computer or something like that

metalshade

I think the strict ModBot is definitely the best ModBot, makes people think hard about what they want to claim instead of just trying to redeem everything then stick it in a backlog of unwanted games.

marrec

Banned
Vice versa. One book involves someone
inadvertently genociding an entire species
, the other involves someone finding out he's the chosen one and becoming the religious and political ruler of the universe.

But, to each his own. (I liked both, but it's been a long time since reading either.) I just can't wait for the Ender's Game third-person cover shooter.

In which at the end they reveal
you aren't actually playing a game! You genocidal freak.

It'd make for a great way to solve that typical dissonance.

We have no idea.
Not every sale is the same, like I said before.
You just gotta be patient a few more hours ;)
I thought there was some overall pattern.

And (I think someone asked this before) if a game is a Flash Sale, Daily, or Choice, I should pick it up? All those sales are usually similar?

Rafy

I am waiting for A Walk in the Dark to unlock from groupees so I can play it, 15 more people need to buy the bundle.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I thought there was some overall pattern.

And (I think someone asked this before) if a game is a Flash Sale, Daily, or Choice, I should pick it up? All those sales are usually similar?

Yeah usually those are the best discounts. They typically won't go any lower than that during the sale.

chronomac

Not fast enough. Still 22 pages left, dammnit.

SCOTTY.jpg

"I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain!"

Quake1028

I am almost shaking with anticipation over here. iPad, don't let me down! (Steam is considered "gaming" and as such is blocked here at work completely)

KScorp

Nearly 2000 posts in 16 hours, no way I'm reading through all that.

How new is ModBot? I only started checking into this thread yesterday in sale anticipation.

It's just a way to be polite to be honest. We are a great Community but we are also a big one. From all the threads, console wars, Steam Sales, and many others we can see all type of people posting. Some are just too rude, get banned, and only think of themselves.

Some people are just way too negative and only focus on bad things, others are kind and generous, some like to reply all the time with Gifs while others prefer a more lenghty answer. I'm the type that likes to be polite (I never cursed on GAF, not even once!), like to help others and I truly believe we are the best Community Gaming related.

I always feel a bit upset when I see people raging at others just because people share different opinions and not always they use the best terms to prove their point. I also hate racism and any other type of discrimination and phobia when directed to others. Because we have strict rules, GAF can have more respectfull users but it's not always like that. I do my part and I'm proud to be part of GAF and to talk with a great group of fellow GAFfers.

Well said.

Sah, I doff my cap to thee :).

Yes. That and the fact that your avatar is an antiquated piece of technology known as a cassette tape.

Hey! I remember when audio cassettes were introduced; they were awesome!

Silly Brits.

You can't see this but I'm giving you my best Paddington Bear stare right now!

Akey

Banned
The soon to be countless sale me on x posts. Yes because it has cards or no because it does not should be the standard answer now.

Giard

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aquaria -- MB-89F5C91AA00D6727 - Taken by 3pheMeraLmiX
NightSky -- MB-235B3A32D508164A - Taken by HBroward
Waking Mars -- MB-A33D6BEEDDC95FE4 - Taken by Ardvent

Some indie games for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom