• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
We've actually known for weeks, just kept the title to detur people asking constantly.

Release date evidence, mid week madness ending at 10 am Pacific, Indie developers posting the 11th, Russian/Brazillian ads, I could go on.

Gotcha, thanks.

I'm honestly not even sure what I'd pick up in a sale, but I'll be here refreshing all the same. Maybe Gunpoint and some of the Paradox games.

We've actually known for weeks, just kept the title to detur people asking constantly.

Release date evidence, mid week madness ending at 10 am Pacific, Indie developers posting the 11th, Russian/Brazillian ads, I could go on.

Problem is, now we get people coming in saying "lol guis is tomoro"

Ifrit

Last year's sales where mostly disappointing, just getting my expectations in check

I hope achievements return, they where always fun to do

If I want to gift a game in my steam inventory via ModBot, i email it to myself correct? And then the code, do I remove everything after and including the question mark?

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
In anticipation of the sale (=

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-6ABF124D3D8164D9 - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-24B3D4DA824A3E19 - Taken by Deadbeat
Capsized -- MB-69D24C48C420E28E - Taken by DamnTheMan
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-B9E898EB964999F5

I'm more interested in how they integrate cards and the various mysterious mystery cards into the sale. It's been a while since a good game within the sale, coal? GMG, Gamersgate and Amazon have had better sales the last few times and I'm not expecting completely crazy prices.

Dawg

GUYS

We just did one hundred posts in ten minutes.

That's only six hundred posts in one hour.

NOT FAST ENOUGH

GOTTA GO FAST(ER)

m.gorecki

So, hopefully this works. These are some games from the Gamersgate Bethesda pricing error during the holidays that I already had. Hopefully, the keys are still active, but, you can give it a try and let me know:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Morrowind -- MB-88990914C66E220A
Oblivion -- MB-59ACF7171EF1D768 - Taken by Blue Ninja
Rage -- MB-B43BFEE3C4074459 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Brink -- MB-8618C0B5082F3285 - Taken by Cynar
Skyrim -- MB-9BFAA3BD10E2EE78 - Taken by Copons

Also, the no lurker rule would disqualify me, but, that's the way it goes sometimes

Tak3n

Banned
It makes sense for them to go with something like COH2, Nuuvem have allready had it on sale, so Sega may let it happen...

also Trackmania Valley needs a sale to get people buying that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom