• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally had a chance to sit down and play Sonic Racing transformed. I always knew these where fun kart racers, but hot damn I wanted to play for 20 mins at most, I almost sunk an hour into it.

maty

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Path -- MB-E6570029906AAB1C - Taken by Addnan

Hope this works.

Btw, how do you give a steamgift through the ModBot?

Tenumi

Banned
I didn't have any extra money for the last sale, nor do I really now. But I'm still excited! Maybe I can find something nice for myself!

Divius

Moar giveaways, moar!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Waking Mars -- MB-C42AC5B722706F23
Organ Trail: DirCut -- MB-BB337EF587214A2B
Nightsky -- MB-5C8786A3CBC1A1D4

Maybe there should be a NOLURKERSPLUS rule excluding people with less than 25 posts or so.

Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?
The typos just make it so freaking funny
I should learn to plan for these seals, I always go wild when seals appear and try to snatch up as many of them as I think are interesting. I've got seals that have been sitting sealed in my library of seals and I don't know if I'll have the time to treat them like a procured seal should be treated. I admire all of you guys, with official seal plans, for your organization.

Knurek

Second Summer Sale for me, hoping not to spend
too
much.

Definitely I'm nowhere near whale-like levels of JaseC but nearing 500 subs. Hope to break the barrier with sale's help. :)

Turfster

Man, watching the same 7 other people race each other to the bottom on a card by undercutting each other by a cent every time is depressing...

traveler

Not Wario
First time checking this thread in a while- hate to ignore the title, but why is everyone acting like the sale is guaranteed today now? Did I miss some news?

MikeDown

Banned
NOTHING'S STOPPING US NOWWWWWW
tumblr_lzodohfGpn1qi3jyso1_400.gif

Steam Wallet funded... check

Browser ready... check

Wishlist compiled... check

Ready for minute 0 pricing error action... CHECK

C'mon Steam, you crazy bastadges. Make that $15 price $1.50, just for a couple minutes at the start... Make that 50% off 95% off... if you're currently at Steam, with your hand over the button, the spreadsheet of deals in front of you... go ahead. Change a couple of those. Allow us to cascade the thread with Sonic Pack type euphoria. Make Wario's twitter explode. You know you want to. 95% off, just until it's corrected. Do it for us. Do it for you. DO IT FOR THE WORLD

Grief.exe

First time checking this thread in a while- hate to ignore the title, but why is everyone acting like the sale is guaranteed today now? Did I miss some news?

We've actually known for weeks, just kept the title to detur people asking constantly.

Release date evidence, mid week madness ending at 10 am Pacific, Indie developers posting the 11th, Russian/Brazillian ads, I could go on.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Browser ready... check

You missed one:

Enhanced Steam installed... check

Steam market is so surreal, I play FTL for a couple hours, and get 4 cards which I sell for 80p... the game only cost me like £3 in the first place.

Browser ready... check

C'mon Steam, you crazy bastadges. Make that $15 price $1.50, just for a couple minutes at the start... Make that 50% off 95% off... if you're currently at Steam, with your hand over the button, the spreadsheet of deals in front of you... go ahead. Change a couple of those. Allow us to cascade the thread with Sonic Pack type euphoria. Make Wario's twitter explode. You know you want to. 95% off, just until it's corrected. Do it for us. Do it for you. DO IT FOR THE WORLD

213551506_e592ef08.gif

scotcheggz

I didn't get a mystery card yet, should I feel bad? Presuming its something to do with the sale is the best guess as to there use at the moment?

I got a booster pack though finally. Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom