• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedlamite

This will be my first Steam sale ever. Are the games discounted by THAT much to where people accumulate 100+ game backlogs? Tremendous amount of hype in this thread. I just want to know what I'm dealing with here, lol.

only 100+?

noob

seriously, you always remember your first, that goes for Steam Sales as well

Grief.exe

Right, I PMed ModBot with a few codes to give out thirty minutes ago, and i still haven't gotten a PM back. That's not normal, is it?

EDIT: it has a queue and its probably pretty backed up

I do not require feedback on response times. ModBot is subject to forum-wide limits on PM sending and operates using a queue.

Martian

Hey, so long as everyone remembers to use NoWinners during the Steam Sale, I don't care if a person does the Steam thread equivalent of greedily heaping as much incongruous food stuffs onto a plate that'll end up in the trash at the buffet anyway.

Not taking anything, but Dear Esther is one of my favourite expieriences this year

It sent chills down my spine

Don't think of it as a game, but think of it as one of those old point and click adventures

kaleii

I can't keep up with this thread anymore!

Grief: I'm guessing we'll just start with a new one when the sale is over, eh?

Perfect timing :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is Half-Life 3 getting announced?

mclem

Right, time to start heading home, and in doing so, time to start attempting to acquire a Mystery Card using my phone. Merely out of abject curiosity more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom