• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 minutes left to grab Steam keys for Rochard and its DLC for a buck: http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Here's hoping they do something fresh this week.

Man I hope so. These last 3ish weeks have been a let down after the Alan Wake bundle

Can someone tell me how to download Chivalry for the free weekend? Can't find it on my games list and the banner doesn't have a link.

I thought Chiv just had a free weekend? Pretty sure its just the weekend.

The emotes you get from crafting cards are awful.

They are way too small.

Reposting the best use for emotes:

M3vWmNP.jpg

Prezhulio

ugh 3 of my games on my wishlist are on sale, (chivalry, ns2 and endless space) and it's not even the summer sale yet :/

i've played chivalry and loved it, played ns2 and liked it, and have only heard luke warm things about endless space but the premise for the gameplay sounds great.

i might break down and buy chivalry and wait out the rest for a steam sale. that's the cheapest chivalry has been, right?

rybrad

Anyone know if this Legends of Dawn game is any good? It looks ok but I wouldn't be surprised if it had a huge amount of jank.

Really bad Weekly, Shank is boring.

I guess they couldn't add MotN since Microsoft is the publisher, and Don't Starve is way too new to appear in a bundle.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't really want Shank or anything, so if anyone wants to send me some money via PayPal that'd be great.

Tak3n

Banned
How's Natural Selection 2?

Best online community I have seen (outside of the free or sale weekends)

However if you are not a team player they can turn on you, as you must work together to suceed, especially if you are on human side

Just start on the "newbie friendly" servers which are listed and you will be fine, start with human first and just follow orders

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I'm probably just a biiiiiiiiit late on this, but to craft a badge, do I need all the card of a single game?
How do I craft cards? :lol

Grief.exe

I'm probably just a biiiiiiiiit late on this, but to craft a badge, do I need all the card of a single game?

Need all of the cards for a single game.

Go to your profile > Badges > game and it will show what cards you have, how many can still drop, and which ones you need to craft the badge.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Yes, you need 1 of each available card for the game. After you collect those, when you look at your badges badge it should say READY next to any game you have all of the cards collected in. Clicking that will take you to the card page for that game with a giant CRAFT button. Click that, watch them spin around and gaben will puke some stuff into your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom