• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Need all of the cards for a single game.

Go to your profile > Badges > game and it will show what cards you have, how many can still drop, and which ones you need to craft the badge.

And for emoticons and wallpapers, I still need to have all the cards?

The weird thing about NOLF is that neither WB (the games were developed by Monolith) nor Acti (Fox Interactive -> Vivendi Games -> Activision-Blizzard) claim to have the rights to the game. I think they've become a victim of transition, long buried somewhere nobody at Acti knows to look.

Well, that story was based on Dan Amrich talking to "a person" at Activision that thought they might not have the rights to his then "asking a friend at Monolith" and that person saying they didn't know. That's hardly confirmation that neither company claims to have the rights to the game.

Speevy

Banned
I have

-Nightsky
-Mcpixel
-Stealth Bastard
-Fractal
-Broken Sword
-Waking Mars
-Organ Trail: Director's Cut

First reply to this post gets all of them. Please don't reply if you already have them. Defeats the purpose.

Ceebs

I have

-Nightsky
-Mcpixel
-Stealth Bastard
-Fractal
-Broken Sword
-Waking Mars
-Organ Trail: Director's Cut

First reply to this post gets all of them. Please don't reply if you already have them. Defeats the purpose.

I somehow do not own a single one of those

Also I popped in to ask if anyone has played Defender's Quest? How is it?

Why does RAGE run like shit on my Radeon 7870.

Please tell me there are performance patches or something because this is ridculous.

Rage is just...

Well...Rage is kind of like...

Man, that Rage

I told myself I would never pay $60 for another PC release ever again(outside of HL3 or L4D3)

Always an exception

but, yeah, Rage...

Carmack is a great salesman :(

KingKong

just crafted a badge and got a coupon that expires on July 4th, anyone getting coupons past that? seems like an odd thing to get a coupon that expires in a week unless.... summer sale

Grief.exe

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
So I posted about this in the official thread for the game, but I thought I'd put it here since we've been given the go-ahead to talk about it publicly - we'll be releasing a combination of free and DLC updates for Super House of Dead Ninjas in the next 2-3 weeks, which will add new monsters and traps, weapons, game modes, rooms, achievements, a new character, widescreen mode, leaderboards, and a brand new extra-tough difficulty mode, and more.

Once we're closer to release date we'll be able to tell everyone a bit more about what exactly will be in the updates. But we hope you enjoy both when they arrive! :D

O.DOGG

So I posted about this in the official thread for the game, but I thought I'd put it here since we've been given the go-ahead to talk about it publicly - we'll be releasing a combination of free and DLC updates for Super House of Dead Ninjas in the next 2-3 weeks, which will add new monsters and traps, weapons, game modes, rooms, achievements, a new character, widescreen mode, leaderboards, and a brand new extra-tough difficulty mode, and more.

Once we're closer to release date we'll be able to tell everyone a bit more about what exactly will be in the updates. But we hope you enjoy both when they arrive! :D

Awesome! Can't wait :) Thanks!

dave is ok

aztek is ok

Nice!

I had a paper ninja star slipped into my bag by a ninjagirl at PAX East with a Steam code for the game on it and it was the best piece of swag I got by far. Hours of enjoyment.

Volcynika

Niceeeeeeeee. Told my brother and he is excited as well, we both love that game.

so, I got two regular character cards and one concept art trading card from Defender's Quest...
I don't get it. Is valve planning (or planned) to have both character cards as well as concept art cards?

really neat game btw. Well worth the five bucks.

kafiend

The last couple times I hid keys in my posts nobody noticed (or at least never said thanks) and it made me cry. Not that I expected to be quoted unless it was someone bringing me to book for being slightly obnoxious.

So, this time I'll make it more obvious.

Shank in here

Eets here too.

The last couple times I hid keys in my posts nobody noticed (or at least never said thanks) and it made me cry. Not that I expected to be quoted unless it was someone bringing me to book for being slightly obnoxious.

Shank in here

Eets here too.

Thanks for Eats! only one of those I didn't have.

smr00

Banned
Anyone played Legends of Dawn? Just saw it on steam and it gave me huge Sacred 2 vibes, and I loved that game.
Yeah a friend just linked me the game because i am a huge sacred 2 fan.

I blind bought it over Grim Dawn (because the only way to get and play Grim Dawn right now is to spend $50) i will let you know what i think about it after i have played it for a few hours.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Shank/Shank2 any good?
Eh.
Yes. No. Sort Of.
Not my thing, even though I like beat 'em ups. Saw 'em ups just ain't my thing if you know what I mean. :p
It's got style, but at the same time, it misses something. Controls are, well, shanky. Some love it, some hate it. I've had no problem with 1's controls but I know some do, most of those like 2 though. And some fans of the original hate some of the control changes in the sequel. Reception is mixed, to say the least.
Look at a trailer. EDIT: Or better yet, watch TotalBiscuit's WTF is. If you think it looks cool, it's certainly worth a dollar. First one pretty short. Don't know about the sequel.

Now Eets, I remember playing a lot of a demo from that game, way back. Really enjoyable puzzler.

This is the best news in the thread. I've put over twenty hours into the game already and am looking forward to another twenty. I will definitely be grabbing both DLCs.

Now get some trading cards up in there.

Shank in here

Eets here too.

Someone else took Shank already though.

Grief.exe

I PM'd Stump about changing the thread title, I should have done it when the Mid-Week madness began on Tuesday but I never got around to it.

If someone asks about the Summer Sale, continue to ignore them. We will update title with new potential date when we get some information.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I PM'd Stump about changing the thread title, I should have done it when the Mid-Week madness began on Tuesday but I never got around to it.

If someone asks about the Summer Sale, continue to ignore them. We will update title with new potential date when we get some information.

Why would the title need to be changed? It pretty much has to be that until the sale starts otherwise the thread is a clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom