• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezard

What the hell. PWYW for all those games? Wow. I'll pay $5 for DS3/BF3 even though they're on Origin, plus I get Crysis 2 for Steam which already is worth $5 o_O

Does EA get the tax writeoff or does the Humble Bundle entity? Because for a company of that size charitable donations are anything but Humble. Not that it's a bad thing but still.

So EA can't even run a promotion with all proceeds going to charity... all of them... without still being considered evil, just because it's EA? Give me a break.

HoosTrax

First ever Humble Bundle where I donate 100% to charity instead of 100% to developers?

No Dead Space 2 and no Crysis 1 Maximum strikes me as odd.

Dammit, I'm going to be late now, all these keys.

Only needed Meal of Honor and Crysis 2 from that bundle. Giving the rest away here soon. :)

Ah, you should've said so, I was gonna give away Medal of Honor since I have no interest in playing it. Then again, I am keeping Crysis 2, so you did the right thing.

Is Medal of Honor worth my time?

jediyoshi

MQx9UvC.jpg

81QgXgu.jpg

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2013/08/7425/

http://blog.counter-strike.net/armsdeal/

They're in, abandon ship

Eanan

Anyone find the bundle on steamdb to see what the weekly additions are (if there is any)? Id imagine dead space 2 and crysis one will be them. Id shit a brick if Crysis 3 was one. if only crysis 3 was there instead of BF 3. Id buy the BTA then.

HoosTrax

Most likely bonuses to be revealed later.
Could be.

I guess it seems worth it. I mean I have ME and Burnout already, but $5 for Dead Space 1, Crysis 2, and MoH, with the chance of keys for Crysis 1 and Dead Space 2 seem like a decent enough deal.

Nabs

Anyone find the bundle on steamdb to see what the weekly additions are (if there is any)? Id imagine dead space 2 and crysis one will be them. Id shit a brick if Crysis 3 was one. if only crysis 3 was there instead of BF 3. Id buy the BTA then.

There is no bundle, just individual keys.

Turfster

How are the steam versions?
Did they retcon the origin connection stuff into the older games?
I see Mirror's edge & Dead Space list "online authentication and acceptance of end user license agreement required to play" on the store page.

chronomac

Oh my. I already have Mirror's Edge. Not really interested in anything else except maybe BF3, but BF3 is shit compared to BFBC2, but I need my Battlefield fix. GAF, what should I do?

Just pay the $1 and try it out. Give away everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom