• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

The best thing about this being an EA bundle, is that they have such a top quality back log, that the weekly additions could be anything. It could be Crysis 1, Dead space 2 (most likely one of them), a mass effect game, a need for speed game. It would be sweet if we got 3 or 4 games though.

No, the best thing is that EA don't get any money from this, so you don't even have to bother sliding away its share. :D

Turfster

Mirror's Edge and Dead Space have no DRM on Steam. They're excellent.

Also, the average price is going down... hmm. Never had that happen in a Humble Bundle before.

Thanks. The half-assed Alice origin pingback thing made my game shudder every time it phoned home, which would be really bad for mirror's edge.

Copons

Uh I didn't check that one, as I'm totally not going to play a horror game because I've a tendency of shit in my pants at the first high volume noise. :(

(So yeah, anyone interested in DS games, I'm gonna give away the hell out of them, sooner or later!)

$1.25, I beat you.
scrooge.jpg

Also can't run like half of these games, lol. Guess It's time for another giveaway.

It's for charity you bastard.

in for $1

Pity the humble bundle didn't start before this thread did.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Humbled into installing Origin.

Why would you even say such a thing.

That's a great bundle and well worth the beat the average price for Battlefield 3.

Even if you don't particularly like EA it shouldn't really matter that much. You get some great games and some charities get some extra moneny. Win win for all.

Also just want to mention that NRD Studios' game, Champions of Demah is going early access sometime later this week on GamersGate. We want to give some keys away and I thought you guys deserve some as you are all very generous with giveaways. I'll post some as soon as the game is up.

Eanan

Humble Bundle ‏@humble 33s
In just 25 minutes, the Humble Origin Bundle has become the fastest bundle to reach $100,000 in sales!

Milamber

WTF! How can I register the Sims 3 games to TheSims3.com site if the registration codes are only 16 characters and not the 20 they require!?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Think I'll just give away the Steam keys for Dead Space and Crysis 2 when Modbot gets fixed, no point for me in activating those on Steam without achievements and their respective third entries not being available on the store.

I'm selling a bunch of leftover cards now to pay for the Thief games. So glad I held off of them during the sale, I almost bought them the last day at -66% off.

Cth

If BF3 any good?

I think I remember playing on a long time ago on Xbox.

Wasn't there some fuss over one of the BF games, community wise or something?

Wish it was SW Battlefront :D

So it's not Steam, but does anybody want a Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon UPlay store code?

I'll take it?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I might bite on the Origin bundle.
If only, just because Dead Space 3, since I played the first two.

Dead Space 1 and 3 but not 2, logic. :lol

Grief.exe

Now Betrayer looks my kind of game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/243120/

Any impressions yet?

It looks awesome.

Just reposting this awesome Survival horror game by the former devs behind FEAR and No One Lives Forever.

Should be releasing on Steam early access sometime today.

Wow, I just stumbled upon this game through youtuber FrankieonPC.

It is called Betrayer. It is an open-world, first person, survival horror game set in the 1800's colonial America.

Let your eyes adjust for a few minutes, game is in black and white and takes a little bit of time to get used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY1Zx_qvogg

Holy Shit. EA really wants that Origin user count(or not). Well, it's all for charity. Good move EA, good move.
When ModBot feels like giving me the quote to post, i'll giveaway some keys.

Turfster

Didn't even know the game had DLC! I guess I have to install it on Origin too then if the DLC is included, or is it cheap to buy?

It's random geometric levels for time trials.
Did they even release the DLC for the PC, or was it console exclusive?
Edit: I guess they did release it on Origin.

Quake1028

These are all going up on Modbot when he is resurrected.

Steam
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

Origin
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Crysis 2
Mirror’s Edge
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Battlefield 3
The Sims 3

tmespe

Just got my first gaming pc in 10 years and suddenly I have like 20 games that I got for 10 dollars. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on battlefield 3 a couple of days ago!

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I've been trying so fucking hard in there. I think I have to give up, I am physically cringing reading these replies.

http://i.imgur.com/wPUTroq.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibu2nDSCfYfBtm.png

Oh god at that second post.

I remember reading something similar here, a user made a post talking about why games this gen where all brownish, stating that more colours would have been computationally more expensive.

Khronico

is medal of honor good?

I personally really liked it. The campaign is short (5 ish hours long) but varied and interesting for a modern shooter. MP was pretty good too.

On another note, now I have origin keys for all these EA games (Dead Space 1, MOH2010, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge, and Crysis 2). Edit: Will throw these up on modbot giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom