• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same way they have in the past, with an existing cloud service like Amazon.

I mean in terms of actual usage. They were quite rare last generation, and both sides but of course Microsoft in particular have been talking them up this time around even if mostly in pr speak. Shows they at the very least plan to use on a wider scale, especially Microsoft who talked up how many they bought from Amazon for use(around 300K right?)

Nabs

It's multiplayer game only?

There's story mode for all the characters, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're only in it for that. Lots of the fun comes from playing real people, and this game has the best netcode in the biz.

New Groupees Be Mine 9 is now live:

groupees.com/bm9

$1 +
Splatter (Desura)
The Whispered World (Steam)
Mini Motor Racing Evo (Steam)
Depths of Peril (Steam)

$5 +
Eador: Masters of the Broken World (Steam, cards)
Eador Genesis (Steam, not available for purchase through the store)
Ittle Dew (Steam, cards)
Angelica Weaver: Catch me When you Can (Steam)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sage (Desura)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
The Whispered World for a dollar?!
Ugh...

I'm going to buy another bundle, aren't I? :(

The game is rough around the edges, but I'm still having a lot of fun with it. Thickets are a major annoyance for me right now because the hunter's vision doesn't seem to be impaired in them.

I like it but Sir clearly shows how it's still in Alpha in a lot of ways. I look forward to seeing how it shapes up with further updates.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
BeMine 9 is now live
7 bonuses
New Groupees Be Mine 9 is now live:

groupees.com/bm9

$1 +
Splatter (Desura)
The Whispered World (Steam)
Mini Motor Racing Evo (Steam)
Depths of Peril (Steam)

$5 +
Eador: Masters of the Broken World (Steam, cards)
Eador Genesis (Steam, not available for purchase through the store)
Ittle Dew (Steam, cards)
Angelica Weaver: Catch me When you Can (Steam)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sage (Desura)

Bought for Ittle Dew and potential Steam keys for Splatter, Ring Runner and Particulars.

The Whispered World for a dollar?!
Ugh...

I'm going to buy another bundle, aren't I? :(

Maybe. Maybe not.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

The Whispered World -- MB-54C21AB351CD8D3F - Taken by Maxwood

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Eador Genesis/Masters of the Broken World -- MB-A46E697463D7B0B4 - Taken by rainking187
Angelica Weaver -- MB-19FE0A4B624655E4 - Taken by Xanathus
Depths of Peril -- MB-736AD5E23CCC6AC2 - Taken by Cloudius12
Mini Motor Racing Evo -- MB-8E4EDCB1CC9BF62A - Taken by creamsugar
The Whispered World -- MB-ECFE9FA4D9EEF474 - Taken by 3chopl0x

yaron777

Hopefully this works

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

The Whispered World -- MB-2A38375821914642 - Taken by Cloudius12

Khronico

Leftovers!
ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Angelica Weaver -- MB-1CC78CED720F41A6 - Taken by Melted77
Depths of Peril -- MB-E8B7C427AD219CC7 - Taken by Timedog
Mini Motor Racing Evo -- MB-9AEE4C27EFAC89FA - Taken by Widdly Scuds

JaseC

So many spares :)

Ittle Dew for ~66% off made the bundle worth it. ;) I don't hold much hope of the Greenlight games getting Steam keys until Valve turns Greenlight into something of a sub-store, but at least I'm covered should luck be on their side.

Thanks Jase! Was only really interested in that game :p
Thanks to JaseC for Eador. Might just get The Whispered World from this bundle and wait for the Flying Bundle to get Ittle Dew.
Thanks for Angelica Weaver, in case anyone is wondering what it is just check out this Giantbomb quick look:
www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-angelica-weaver-catch-me-when-you-can/2300-7049/

No worries. :)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Thanks for Depths of Peril, Khronico!!!

Also thanks to Charlequin for The Binding of Isaac yesterday, which I didn't realize I won until today (I think modbot was slow or down at the time).

Tak3n

Banned
if you have little ones, I can highly recommend Zack Zero from the indie bundle......

it is like it was designed for boys, fire, Ice and rock powers switchable at any time...

The only thing they did wrong, was let them start out with all their powers then took them away at the end of level....

but apart from that my 6 year old looks like he is in gaming heaven

Another Whispered World, as well as some older stuff. Nightsky is pretty good.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Edna Harvey Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-788C45FAA45569CB - Taken by creamsugar
Section 8 -- MB-8D7E911AF2A1786C - Taken by Fl1pp13
The Whispered World -- MB-DE00AF5EEABF706B - Taken by itllgrobak
Insecticide -- MB-EC8513386DE53F06 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious
Nightsky -- MB-5F6BA1F98557784B - Taken by damaph
Solar 2 -- MB-FB509ED65BD3BF03 - Taken by Cth

Wok

I dislike this game.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Depths of Peril -- MB-3A75580289A45E3D - Taken by Pestilence11

Cth

Can someone sell me on the new bundle? Never bought from groupee before. Something about more games get unlocked?

Ittle dew and splatter look like fun.. not sure about the others.. I think I saw Ittle dew on another bundle recently, so not sure if I should get it there or not.

edit: thanks for solar 2!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Man, steam deals make me want to add more and more mediocre-looking games to my library simply because they're so cheap.

elfinke

/blurgh. Quit out of the Beta and restarted for the eleventh time tonight and it downloaded a huge update, seems to have fixed it.

/edit 3: fucking nope, still can't access my inventory items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom