• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
First batch, I'll post the rest later when things calm down :p

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-5AA3AA2B51F86E0D
Mirror's Edge (Steam) -- MB-D72A62C536C8E563
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-A2133FB0061ED900

Mugatu

Just checked that new Humble Bundle, thatI can barely believe EA would allow that but good for them that they did.

fantomena

Steam keys:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-C746D8853AFBF665
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-6872C290C542CD7B
Dead Space -- MB-AE0F858208D06775

Same here. The concept of credit rating does not really exist here either, not like in the US anyway, so using a credit card does not give one any advantage (outside of the actual credit, of course). Why would you need a credit card for international purchases though? I got several Visa Classic and Visa Electron debit cards and they work just fine whenever I purchase something in foreign Internet stores or physically travel abroad.

At the time when I wanted to get my first CC I didn't have a lot of options and since Germany uses their own debit card system for local purchases, those VISA debit cards which you can use like credit cards aren't really very widespread in my experience.

maneil99

I think I made a mistake, bought the betrayer and timeshift rather then arkham origins, please make me feel better?

Get hype for next week's release!

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Skullgirls -- MB-A7E10F2F2EDDF0CA

Taken

Had a few more:

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Sacraboar -- MB-84AD41D9A3D0093E
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-360E9212CA7FCC9D

Taken

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Just checked that new Humble Bundle, thatI can barely believe EA would allow that but good for them that they did.
Similar to how magazines give away subscriptions. It looks better to their investors if they have a large number of origin users.

Well, have fun!

ModBot said:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Medal of Honor -- MB-A7D26FC9D9963125 - Taken by denx
Mirror's Edge -- MB-CAD178270660C560
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-420566CAD807A3AF
Dead Space -- MB-5B681CE300F33066
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-E3ABED60B7F855F8

nexen

My humble (huehuehue) contribution:

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise -- MB-8367A1DF33E323B0
Mirror's Edge -- MB-8AAC617395C3436C
Dead Space -- MB-F32A0F51F02215A5

All taken

Joining in the fun

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-20F31BD41830E339
Dead Space -- MB-874154FC3BA3CC3C

Taken

DaBoss

When I said Mirror's Edge is the new Bad Rats, I mean it is the game being given away the most. Obviously Mirror's Edge curbstomps, then proceeds to nuke Bad Rats in terms of quality.

Vibranium

Banned
Man, Steam's downloads are totally getting hammered as expected, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try to get more consistent speeds.

Mugatu

When I said Mirror's Edge is the new Bad Rats, I mean it is the game being given away the most. Obviously Mirror's Edge curbstomps, then proceeds to nuke Bad Rats in terms of quality.

If only someone made a game with rats that parkoured (is that even a word?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom